Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest mugshot

The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bump that mag whens it getting published? im so fucking high illys killy

don't really know the exact release date for the first issue but we're aiming for the next 6 months.

I think It's ironic you responded to him by posting a legal wall. That pretty much sums up the current state of New Jersey graffiti- legal walls and freights. Yup. God damn, where the bombing flicks at? Oh yeah...I forgot....in legal eagle Jersey, bombing is strictly for the birds. Amirite?

I think It's ironic you responded to him by posting a legal wall. That pretty much sums up the current state of New Jersey graffiti- legal walls and freights. Yup. God damn, where the bombing flicks at? Oh yeah...I forgot....in legal eagle Jersey, bombing is strictly for the birds. Amirite?

Your buggin, first of all those trains are dope, you dumb. an I stay postin illegal stuff... I guess those highways at top of page dnt count? Bump those trains to the fullest, so dope. dope dutch!

not hating...just dont care for niggas who can paint extra clean...but cant even rock a decent hand or throwie ...thats just me though..end...back to the blunts and being ignint

Didn't people get their panties in a bunch when someone put up a FLICK of a sketch? Or I suppose we should bring back some Desh FLICKS? just sayin ;) hypocrites.