The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

nd i dont give a fuck im not about beef but i show every writer respect if they show me respect i got rusto runnin through my vains nd dont start on here noone wants to see a page of bullshit like most of this thread is neway but pm me

this fliks for all the fuck cro coalition

DSC00292.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00293.jpg

peace to tipe lsw, pfe crew, qm8 crew, ox crew, chek dsm, peak & trek krh, tac & mane nvs, truk ktp, rand, zar tgf, pure fy n boom skwad.... thanks for teaching me about the piecing n bombing game, showing me the rope.... miss chilling with yah at orange st, passaic st and newark wall of fame 20 writers deep in one location..... yah the only reason i exist in this graffiti game....

SPRING JAM 2K10 IN NEW BRUNSWICK NJ TOMORROW..SUNNY 70 DEGREES..PAINTING..WILL HAVE A LIMITED SUPPLY OF PAINT ON SALE..BLACK BOOKS..DECOS..PRISMACOLORS..AND OF COURSE..THE OFFICIAL ReLEASE OF JERSEY BURNS..THE VIDEO WILL BE AVAILABLE TOMORROW AND ALOT OF THE WRITERS WILL BE THERE TOMORROW SO GET YOURS SIGNED...SHOULD BE A CRAZY DAY..SO BE THERE!!!

damm i wish i wasnt getting tag teamed by 2 big titted hot blondes or else i'd be there...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: this fliks for all the fuck cro coalition

DSC00292.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00293.jpg

peace to tipe lsw, pfe crew, qm8 crew, ox crew, chek dsm, peak & trek krh, tac & mane nvs, truk ktp, rand, zar tgf, pure fy n boom skwad.... thanks for teaching me about the piecing n bombing game, showing me the rope.... miss chilling with yah at orange st, passaic st and newark wall of fame 20 writers deep in one location..... yah the only reason i exist in this graffiti game....

• Like 1