The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

ok..heres how it goes..someone ragged the wall we didn in newark..of course the pussyass fag..no balled toy didnt hae the heart or soul to put a name..its all good..#1 open challenge to the toy or crew of toys who did it..i challenge your whole crew to battle me..or fight me..at that wall...i know NONE of you have the balls to:

#1 admit you ragged em cause if you did..you would have put a name..

#2 actually battle me and def not to throw hands with me...

i got paid to do that wall..and now im gonna get paid again to do it again...u moron..thanks for puttin more money in my pocket...

you should realize...doin shit like that only hurts all writers over here who wanna get walls..even you and your toy crew...step to me at that wall while im redoin it....I DARE YOU..

and if you arent man enuff to step up..25 can bounty to whoever lets me know who did it..

you toys always on here screaming about keepin it real and real graff..blah blah blah..real writers leave their names..own and settle their beefs..not sneak around at nite and line walls with no names..mad pussy yo..can u toys understand that language?

let the games begin...i guess NO productions are gonna live in newark this year...

ok..heres how it goes..someone ragged the wall we didn in newark..of course the pussyass fag..no balled toy didnt hae the heart or soul to put a name..its all good..#1 open challenge to the toy or crew of toys who did it..i challenge your whole crew to battle me..or fight me..at that wall...i know NONE of you have the balls to:

#1 admit you ragged em cause if you did..you would have put a name..

#2 actually battle me and def not to throw hands with me...

i got paid to do that wall..and now im gonna get paid again to do it again...u moron..thanks for puttin more money in my pocket...

you should realize...doin shit like that only hurts all writers over here who wanna get walls..even you and your toy crew...step to me at that wall while im redoin it....I DARE YOU..

and if you arent man enuff to step up..25 can bounty to whoever lets me know who did it..

you toys always on here screaming about keepin it real and real graff..blah blah blah..real writers leave their names..own and settle their beefs..not sneak around at nite and line walls with no names..mad pussy yo..can u toys understand that language?

let the games begin...i guess NO productions are gonna live in newark this year...

I got you Demer. Fuckin herbs...what wall was it anyway?