Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest mugshot

The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

^^^ iselin?

ah man haha you guys are bad...i was hoping for different answers...forgot this isn't a sub culture filled with people of open minds

aww man that mhs tag next to nace killed it, i was thinking you had that pic from years ago.But then you probably thought it wasnt style.Now you know who you look up to, big daddy nace, style you cant reach. RIP NACE...4eva

excel at it.

EVERYONE WAS A TOY AT ONE POINT, AND SOME CATS STILL ARE.

If you're writing to impress other people, go all city.

Bravo, you've just proved you have more time on your hands than the next cat.

If you got talent and some kind of flair, keep trying to burn.

Eventually you'll get it and be that dude people from other area codes want to paint with in the long run.

aww man that mhs tag next to nace killed it, i was thinking you had that pic from years ago.But then you probably thought it wasnt style.Now you know who you look up to, big daddy nace, style you cant reach. RIP NACE...4eva

im just surprised they didnt go over the nace like they did many times in the past.

man tipe wants people to like him so bad...do you think he knows everyone just laughs at him...man i'ld hate that if it were me... i'm sorry everyone laughs at you tipeman,but you are kind of a herb hahaha

who remembers these ,. mista meks

l_2d3da1cd593863e5b4a159a6b849aa32.jpg

i remember them being up on 22 in union...unless those were popeye:confused: ..haha i can't remember now.

^^^ and that old flick of rt. 18 wall, circa 2002 maybe? i know thats floatin around somewhere

who remembers these ,. mista meks

l_2d3da1cd593863e5b4a159a6b849aa32.jpg

is his clown character still running down in brunswick, the on in jc is still going strong.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now