Guest mugshot

The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

youth.jpg

e2e1.jpg

e2e.jpg

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOI

O.o sneaking them in there ill say :)

saw a couple youth frt8s 2day in a yard nice spot kiddos

Are you seriously trying to make a profit off of a writer who passed away? Show some respect you fucking herb.

oh god who iz diz joke like i wanna make money off nace niggaz dat ride da guys dead dick wud pay for it tho...like you ...i have no respect for no one buzzin i just want exclusive magazines 2 holla ill give em up for nuffin and there insanely classics with no style so like i said anybody that wanna put them 2 use holla

i laugh at u fagz so bad yea i put in work an no im not a whiteboy ya digg puertorock an im on blocks everyday with niggaz i know an grew up with an yea i bust my gun wen i really need 2 believe me ya iz no threat an yes ask about me 2 any real writer in eastwick an in nwk dat fuck with me they'll let any one know as a matter of fact keep my name off your lil comments an go eat a dick faggets

damn dude that's some bold shit to be saying. have respect for your elders man, especially those who have passed on. or maybe you're just drawing attention to yourself in hope of people talking about you after you're gone too.

i laugh at u fagz so bad yea i put in work an no im not a whiteboy ya digg puertorock an im on blocks everyday with niggaz i know an grew up with an yea i bust my gun wen i really need 2 believe me ya iz no threat an yes ask about me 2 any real writer in eastwick an in nwk dat fuck with me they'll let any one know as a matter of fact keep my name off your lil comments an go eat a dick faggets

is that a run-on sentence? just sayin'..

1. Graffiti evolves. It never stays the same monster and there are no rules involved. That's what makes it

- fun

- daring

- challenging

- controlled chaos

- a full contact sport.

2. The whole debate of "keeping it real" applies to two separate subgenres of the craft

- in the streets

- burning

- honorable mention (freights)

3. Kings fall, underdogs rise. It's part of the cycle. The most up character one day will be irrelevant the next day, the longer they sit on the throne and delegate what people should be doing instead of worrying about their own longevity in the "game".

4. Big mouth characters always come along the wrong person and learn the big mouth gets shut lesson.

5. There's always someone out there more bad ass than thou, graffiti doesn't make you bulletproof and there is no honorary black belt when you pick up a can, we are all vulnerable there is no supernigga juice in aerosol, unless you're into PCP.

Finally what kills graf the most is bullshittin' on the net, and constantly complaining about whats wack about it for the world to see. Perceptions are so important and influential to the untrained eyes reading this thread from other areas. Saying graf is dead and that it sucks in any area only plants a seed in the next onlookers mental. Do what is your forte and try to excel at it.

EVERYONE WAS A TOY AT ONE POINT, AND SOME CATS STILL ARE.

If you're writing to impress other people, go all city.

Bravo, you've just proved you have more time on your hands than the next cat.

If you got talent and some kind of flair, keep trying to burn.

Eventually you'll get it and be that dude people from other area codes want to paint with in the long run.

Picture178222897.jpg

dats 1 of 4 pix rip nace king of jersey..an i got neva b4 seen footage of nace for sumone who will put it 2 good use ill hand it 2 them no problem ....u still the king of jersey long live the king...dub gang much respect..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now