Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest mugshot

The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

yes i have a picture of prolly the oldest nace piece running till this day an exclusive footage on tape if anyone wants these things holla at your boy ......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

yes i have a picture of prolly the oldest nace piece running till this day an exclusive footage on tape if anyone wants these things holla at your boy ......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Are you seriously trying to make a profit off of a writer who passed away? Show some respect you fucking herb.

maybe instead you should upload and share it with the rest of the graffiti community...no reason to be greedy about it...making some quick money of a king who has passed away would be low.

you have to know your an asshole right? You want people to sweat you over a nace picture? If its a piece still running don't you think a lot of people have it. you don't seem to bright. The pictures probably been posted on here already by people who respect nace's work and wanted to share it with others, not fake thugs who pose with guns on the internet trying to make money off a fucking picture. on a side note if anyone hasnt seen in ewok's thread he posted some old letters between him and nace. Something a lot more rare and personal then a picture that he posted for everyone to see. Take a step back. check yourself and see yourself for the asshole you are coming on here constantly running your mouth about stupid shit.

LoL... Can't help it,but this dude Tipe is a funny cat. Ok, I get it. You're a whiteboy from ETown,Linden, Roselle and maybe flipped some Os of herb and have access to a burner.... Wow, congratulations!!. You're an average jersey boy. You aint rolling with it or letting shots off every night, so why make a clown of yourself?... Make your blue collar pops proud and join the ironworkers union or someshit. Don't waste his nestegg on your coming legal fees. POST FLICKS and stfu.

Sincerely

- a whiteboy from Union City.

the only good thing ever to come out of union city is 15 dollar kennedy hookers && pollo tropical

everything else is just guats & fake clothes

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now