Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest mugshot

The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

PK gettin up in all places. the more i see the more i like. i wasnt a fan when i first saw it coming around. esp with the NACE water tower. but now dude been putting in his work. ill give credit when its due, and dude has his ups. maybe the style and shit is still on the wack side, but he has all the hot spots hit. so here u go PK, PROPS for your hard work and nice spots.....

wow look at that stock tip tag with that blazed up style over that raels, incredible hottness, seriously though i would love to see what that kid looks like so i can see the defintion of imbeciletilism first hand.

haha mad homo...wait i think i once saw that kids myspace he had some gross ass shit on there raged a few other raels as well

haha mad homo...wait i think i once saw that kids myspace he had some gross ass shit on there raged a few other raels as well

Any chance you could post that?

yes its cep... dude says meow when he talks...hahahahahahhahahaha dudes a joke gotta love how he clipped the shit outa the L on the ntel...dudes a doofdick

awesome... keep em up on that high horse why dont u...its all garbage... and that volcano production... camon now..worse than shit on the dick after anal with a hoe

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now