The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Yo, Headz from Jersey think they're hardcore and underground cuz they got block letters all through the highways but why are the city streets in Newark, Jersey city, Elizabeth cleaner than a small town in Idaho. Jersey heads must not be able to handle the pressure of painting streets where police squad cars drive by ready to stop and search anyone at any moment. They rather run around desolated highways at 3 in the morning where they could spot cops from a 1/4 mile away and run or hide in the bushes. I don't give a fuck what anyone says to me bombing is quantity over quality and what goes on on the highways is not bombing. So whats up with the streets the store shutters and buildings ya scared or is street bombing to peasentlike for all you suburban pussies. Bunch of punk mutherfuckers couldn't handle half a day in the county. Cops will smack ya once to make you rat and smack ya 10 times to make ya shut the fuck up.

Guest Dyptheria

i aint complaining about jersey.

those freeways got the lowest ratio of toy-graff to good-graff i've seen in any american city.

and who gives a fuck if city streets aint crushed as hard as freeways. if you see graff while you're just going about your daily routine and you don't have to go hike to some hidden spot, that's good enough for me.

post pics in this section dumbass

0a37.jpg

aaa.jpg