The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

DAMN CRO YEA PLEASE POST MORE OF THAT DOPE SHIT...

YO CRO I GOT SOME REQUEST...POST SOME FLICKS OF YOU POSING HOLDING UP A PAIR OF YOUR JEANS LIKE THAT FAT ASS JARRAD SUBWAY SANDWHICH NIGGA..POST MORE STOLEN CAR PICS SO WE KNOW HOW GANGSTA AND POOR YOU ARE THAT YOU HAVE TO FUCK WITH OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY...COME POST MORE PICS SO WE CAN SEE WHY NO RESPECTABLE PERSON WOULD WANT TO BE NEAR ANY OF YOU...

YEA GUYS YOUR RIGHT, I WOULDNT CALL HIM FAT TO HIS FACE, ID HAND HIM PHILLY CHEESE STEAK AND A 6 PACK OF SHOPRITE CUPCAKES AND TELL HIM TO ENJOY HIS WEEKEND.

DAMN YOU GUYS ARE SO ILL I WISH I COULD BE A 14 YEAR OLD MCDONALDS BILLBOARD TOO.

GREASE ALL OVER MY SHIRT FUCKING CAKE ICING ON THE SIDE OF MY MOUTH, PEPERONI ON MY BREATH...YOU BOMBERS ARE ILL.

GOD IM GLAD I DONT LIVE IN JERSEY ANYMORE, THERES PROLLY A SHORTAGE ON FOOD THERE NOW.

WATCH OUT THIS SUMMER CRO, IT CAN GET PRETTY HOT OUT SIDE, WE DONT WANT YOU SWEATING A LAYER OF FUCKING BACON OFF YOUR TUMMY.

I CAN SIT HERE AND CLOWN ON YOU GUYS ALL DAY AND IT WOULDNT MEAN SHIT.

but the truth is, you guys are only hurting yourself...when you get caught stealing cars, how you gonna pretend your all city from jail...you think your cell mate rocko gives a shit if you got a bomb on the path line? nah hell only care about how tight your fat asshole is...

yo cro, dont drop or eat the soap you tubby motherfucker..

if i ever saw you in real life id prolly vomit in disgust of how much your stomach over laps your belt.

CRO, YOU SHOULD DITCH STEALING CARS AND START ENTERING PIE EATING CONTEST...YOULL PROLLY KING THAT SHIT.

"I LOVE YA LIKE A FAT KID LOVE CAKE"

DAMN CRO YOU MUST BE UP EVEN 50 CENT TALKS ABOUT YOU.

YEA SO POST SOME MORE PICS OF YOUR STOLEN 1982 FUCKING HONDA ACCORD...YOU GUYS ARE GANGSTA STEALING CARS THAT THE OWNER PROLLY DONT EVEN WANT....IF YOU WERE THAT GANGSTA YOUD BE STEALING GOOD CARS NOT CARS THAT GOVERN AT 42 MILES PER HOUR.

THIS IS ME JUS BEING STUPID, GOOD NIGHT.

stolen from the dirty jersey thread lol

shut your bitch ass up .................you crack me up kid:lol: :lol: :rolleyes: you such a rookie ...

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

DAMN CRO YEA PLEASE POST MORE OF THAT DOPE SHIT...

YO CRO I GOT SOME REQUEST...POST SOME FLICKS OF YOU POSING HOLDING UP A PAIR OF YOUR JEANS LIKE THAT FAT ASS JARRAD SUBWAY SANDWHICH NIGGA..POST MORE STOLEN CAR PICS SO WE KNOW HOW GANGSTA AND POOR YOU ARE THAT YOU HAVE TO FUCK WITH OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY...COME POST MORE PICS SO WE CAN SEE WHY NO RESPECTABLE PERSON WOULD WANT TO BE NEAR ANY OF YOU...

YEA GUYS YOUR RIGHT, I WOULDNT CALL HIM FAT TO HIS FACE, ID HAND HIM PHILLY CHEESE STEAK AND A 6 PACK OF SHOPRITE CUPCAKES AND TELL HIM TO ENJOY HIS WEEKEND.

DAMN YOU GUYS ARE SO ILL I WISH I COULD BE A 14 YEAR OLD MCDONALDS BILLBOARD TOO.

GREASE ALL OVER MY SHIRT FUCKING CAKE ICING ON THE SIDE OF MY MOUTH, PEPERONI ON MY BREATH...YOU BOMBERS ARE ILL.

GOD IM GLAD I DONT LIVE IN JERSEY ANYMORE, THERES PROLLY A SHORTAGE ON FOOD THERE NOW.

WATCH OUT THIS SUMMER CRO, IT CAN GET PRETTY HOT OUT SIDE, WE DONT WANT YOU SWEATING A LAYER OF FUCKING BACON OFF YOUR TUMMY.

I CAN SIT HERE AND CLOWN ON YOU GUYS ALL DAY AND IT WOULDNT MEAN SHIT.

but the truth is, you guys are only hurting yourself...when you get caught stealing cars, how you gonna pretend your all city from jail...you think your cell mate rocko gives a shit if you got a bomb on the path line? nah hell only care about how tight your fat asshole is...

yo cro, dont drop or eat the soap you tubby motherfucker..

if i ever saw you in real life id prolly vomit in disgust of how much your stomach over laps your belt.

CRO, YOU SHOULD DITCH STEALING CARS AND START ENTERING PIE EATING CONTEST...YOULL PROLLY KING THAT SHIT.

"I LOVE YA LIKE A FAT KID LOVE CAKE"

DAMN CRO YOU MUST BE UP EVEN 50 CENT TALKS ABOUT YOU.

YEA SO POST SOME MORE PICS OF YOUR STOLEN 1982 FUCKING HONDA ACCORD...YOU GUYS ARE GANGSTA STEALING CARS THAT THE OWNER PROLLY DONT EVEN WANT....IF YOU WERE THAT GANGSTA YOUD BE STEALING GOOD CARS NOT CARS THAT GOVERN AT 42 MILES PER HOUR.

THIS IS ME JUS BEING STUPID, GOOD NIGHT.

stolen from the dirty jersey thread lol

3a0e1a96d6d911e19bab1231382048e0_7.jpg

what the fuck.......... these fucking assholes. going over my best friend who died, that never went over anyone else..ever.. and this dude torn has the audacity to try to friend me on facebook right after define dies like he knows me or some shit.

can someone explain how jag torn phoe and truk justify going over define???

its fleeting?...yea i understand if your talking about shit fading away but you don't blatantly disrespect shit like that. Half Clipped?!? shit is not by the "so called" rules. and on top of it that torn is hurt as fuck..the n looks like shit.

Define never had beef with you people. You and your acquaintances went over him after he passed. One Phoe got taken out with a define as a warning.

Now you have beef with a few of defines people. You should handle it with them. Thats a bitch move goin over some one who can't paint ever again.

Ive seen graff living from the 70s and 80s of people who passed. It means that much more to see something people as a whole can step back and admire and respect.

pm me if you want. that spot will be fixed.

your right it wont live forever, but that goes for all graffiti so why bother disrespect by saying that?, these writers are going over him maliciously, for reasons that don't involve define at all. ima ride out for my nigg for life. and im sure you would feel the same way in my shoes.

im done with this internet nonsense i just felt like i had to air out whats been going on