The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

DASH SNOW is important because he was one hell of a person.... SACE was also a amazing bomber who had more balls and hit real high profile spots MOST people could only wish they were brave enough to hit.no working off little paper sketches,matching colors,buying paint and hitting some bumblefuck out of public view spot.....period

so don't give me that no disrespect BUT shit......:rolleyes:

yea ummm. i post under my name. i stand 100 behind my words. i said no disrespect.

if thats not good for ya king of 12 oz send me a message

ohhh yea ps im a redneck now

your really boring ya know.....and fuck being a king and all that royal bullshit ..your trying to put it out there that dash was important b/c of some financial backing..did you not?and just because you say no disrespect but..does not mean it's not disrespectful..and you know its disrespectful or you wouldn't of started out by saying no disrespect but......

so go back to your blunt and your bigmac or whatever the fuck you do..i don't care,just like you don't care what i do..and my mom named me mathew..yours named you themo?

whatever..and don't give me that puffed up chest pm me shit..boring ya know?..and i didn't say you were a redneck,i was talking about writers that don't paint in high profile,high public spots..if you identified w/ that then thats on you....ANYWAY...more photos less bullshit from all(me included)...peace in nj..life is fucking short..go hard

your really boring ya know.....and fuck being a king and all that royal bullshit ..your trying to put it out there that dash was important b/c of some financial backing..did you not?and just because you say no disrespect but..does not mean it's not disrespectful..and you know its disrespectful or you wouldn't of started out by saying no disrespect but......

so go back to your blunt and your bigmac or whatever the fuck you do..i don't care,just like you don't care what i do..and my mom named me mathew..yours named you themo?

whatever..and don't give me that puffed up chest pm me shit..boring ya know?..and i didn't say you were a redneck,i was talking about writers that don't paint in high profile,high public spots..if you identified w/ that then thats on you....ANYWAY...more photos less bullshit from all(me included)...peace in nj..life is fucking short..go hard

you got it wrong dude. i said pm me cause im not "puffin my ches up" if you got a problem be a man. the cheerleaders dont need to be a part of it.

..If u publicly put it out there that dash is getting reconition and being shown respect b/c he had some kind of financial backing then yes i'm going to publicly let people know your wrong other wise they might think the same....period..as for cheerleaders i didn't hear anyone take anybody's side so whatevzzzz...your not pming me w/ your you got it wrong dude shit so i guess were both not being a man.(according to you).ouch i'm hurt and i am not a man b/c i am standing up for a great friend and one hell of a writer who has inspired countless people...

SO HERE'S THE FINAL RESULT......

1. mathew is not a man

2. themo is a man

and most important

3. FUCKING BIG SACER R.I.P

as far as i am concerned this is done....you win...head out for some ice cream.

alright yo check it out...... weve seen these pics eljohnwyne....40000 times.... real talk...u want to self promote...be my guest... but uve posted those pics well over once a month for the last 8+ months.... so post your shit... but real talk DONT REPOST IT....if someone else flicks a highway u did...congrats... otherwise try not to do a REmonthly update of everything uve done in your career...............thanks

managment