The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

This thread is fucking wack. Everytime I check to see some new shit its the same old pics time and time again. This thread does not in the least bit represent everything going on in jersey, just central jersey. Bombingscience still sucks, but at least theres always different shit on there, not the same old FH flicks.... start the flaming u cock riding hoe's hahaha

This thread is fucking wack. Everytime I check to see some new shit its the same old pics time and time again. This thread does not in the least bit represent everything going on in jersey, just central jersey. Bombingscience still sucks, but at least theres always different shit on there, not the same old FH flicks.... start the flaming u cock riding hoe's hahaha

Why are you complaining? If no one is flicking the graff in your area maybe you should pick up a camera and start flicking stuff rather than come on here and whine all the time.

Yes there is alot of central jersey stuff on here but if you don't like it...do something about it and post some flicks....too hard to understand?

any person can post on here even you cep, the truth is most of the the fliks ive been posting have been mine and are new and fresh from mid to late 2007 just look back at my posts, if i flicked and posted FH instead of you it just means i thought it was worth flicking and posting, i am entitled to that arent I ? as far as bombing science the fliks there for the most part ive seen 200 times before also. i'd post my fliks there but lets be real its like a 5th grade lunch room over there. listen if you dont like the FH or any other fliks i posted dont right click and save them and if you dont like the thread you would probably do alot of people on here a favor if you went to the b.s or p.g. forums. ;)