The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

and as for the whole only havin a couple highway spots thing...keep ur eyes peeled

i dont usually self promote my own flix on here

infact i didnt even want my boy puttn up that flick of me on here that started all this bullshit but...

Pictures014.jpg[/img]

this ones for all the haters

what happened to the good ol days when beginers would get some skills up before hittin highways an know if someone did something nice over this this kid would probobaley run around and rag his shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

yo actually that spot hasnt "been runnin for a minute"

its far south down rt 18... which i have been drivin down all my life and theres hardly ever any other graf on it... and if there is its gets buffed in a minute. It was a huge, almost blank fucken wall besides swine and avok and that purple shit next to mine thats even more toy than u guys think i am...what do u mean get my own spots?what do u own the fucken highwayway? cmon

im not saying that highway is owned by one person but that spot was taken my friend and thats called sidebusting.:D

i read the link from satans war and that shit is a fucking shame if its true:(

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

alright my bad for "side bustin" dude... yo yeah that link from satans war is some crazy shit if its true... but i dont kno how true it is about that one dude sayin hes both Rime and Guilt... and i wonder who the rat is

alright my bad for "side bustin" dude... yo yeah that link from satans war is some crazy shit if its true... but i dont kno how true it is about that one dude sayin hes both Rime and Guilt... and i wonder who the rat is

you fukin toys are retarded take the link down its over ten years old and desh is the rat leave it alone

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Comingtoamerica-2.gif

time to go to church..my bad for "REPOSTING" that link i thought it was a funny thing but as usual people start crying about stuff. i hope this dont clutter up like 5 pages about it. If ur fighting with words thats funny-but just remember u might be fightin someone that doesnt even have pubes..Keep that in mind kids. So Thanx Medow ill try to take what u said to mind.PEACE

yo who the fuck are u dave1234567? Im not tryin to beef wit u all over this thread but you cant answere the private message i sent u? Quit hatin behind ur fake user name... thats just corny... what do u write? ... have some balls... post some flicks of ur shit and lets see if ur any better.

Your obviously from around my way since u said u see my shit everywhere...so where the fuck u at dude?

I write dezem......