Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
REVER

WHY WE STARTED WRITING???

WELL I KNOW EVERYONE HAS A REASON ON WHY THEY WRITE..I JUST WANNA KNOW WHY YOU STARTED WRITING...

I STARTED BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL TO DO IT..BUT NOW I DO IT CAUSE I CAN..

horrible thread no graff talk in ch0 your name is a revok bite...(throw back to lens ((rip)))

i started writing so i could become an internet forum moderator and close threads like this

guess who cares what you think?

no one.

Holy shit! I think there's been like 20 threads on this same topic closed in the last 2 months.

jesus

i started writing just so i could come one this forum and tell kids that start retarded threads to go kill them selves.

so yeah

go kill yourself

kids that waste there time telling others for rediculous reasons to kill yourself should kill himself because he obveously doesnt have anything better to do. i hate biggits.

kids that waste there time telling others for rediculous reasons to kill yourself should kill himself because he obveously doesnt have anything better to do. i hate biggits.

Bitch, kids is plural! Himself is singular. Kids cannot kill himself because of syntax error.

P.s: I hate you.