First Republican Debate

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't see that happening. let's be realistic.

ron paul already cited his source for his statements today about 9/11 to the 9/11 Commission Report. which in itself states that ron paul is not a conspiracy theorist, and is satisfied with the official investigation.

any 9/11 conspiracy theorist in the world knows not to agree with the 9/11 Commission Report. that would be like Jews agreeing with Mein Kampf.

Just because Paul used the 9/11 Commission's Report, doesn't mean he's satisfied with it, that just happens to be the "offical" report, so if he were to use anything against Guiliani, it would be from the "official" government report on what happened.

I'm sure if Ron Paul started to site shit off of Alex Jones website it would be as useful as him shooting himself in his foot before a foot race.

I happen to be more of a independent person, but I believe in alot of the same shit Casek believes in. I personally feel that a criminal element within our goverment allowed 9/11 to happen. To shuffle in where we are @ now. Pre-emptive war with coutries before they even are a threat to us, the police state we are in now, putting into place the mindset that let things like the Patriot Act without most congressmen/women even reading it.

Ron Paul is seriously the only person out of any of the Republican candidates that should be elected, in fact I would go as far as to say, he along with maybe 1 or 2 other people are the only people that should even be considered for the job.

theo: seriously. don't be a jerk about it. they all have their mics turned off while the other is talking. how come rudy had a mic on at that time?

obviously fox is touting rudy as the winner of the nomination.

ilotsmybrain: mike gravel is interesting, but shunned moreso than dr. paul.

-they are liars

what ron and guliani talked about proves how they lie.

-the comission report its what they should be sticking to

yet they even disagree with that.

-ron paul is not going to burn himself,like ilotsmybrains said.

ron paul knows more than what he says.

either way,"muslims" dont kill you because God tells them.

any "muslim" who think he should its only a follower of the last century mullahs who are nothing but corrupt,those who pass fatwas of all kinds.

and thats like 0.000001% ,also there is people who agree with that but dont have the balls to do it.

Just because Paul used the 9/11 Commission's Report, doesn't mean he's satisfied with it, that just happens to be the "offical" report, so if he were to use anything against Guiliani, it would be from the "official" government report on what happened.

I'm sure if Ron Paul started to site shit off of Alex Jones website it would be as useful as him shooting himself in his foot before a foot race.

I happen to be more of a independent person, but I believe in alot of the same shit Casek believes in. I personally feel that a criminal element within our goverment allowed 9/11 to happen. To shuffle in where we are @ now. Pre-emptive war with coutries before they even are a threat to us, the police state we are in now, putting into place the mindset that let things like the Patriot Act without most congressmen/women even reading it.

Ron Paul is seriously the only person out of any of the Republican candidates that should be elected, in fact I would go as far as to say, he along with maybe 1 or 2 other people are the only people that should even be considered for the job.

"official" means absolutely nothing if you feel that particular document or compilation is untrue, biased, slanted, etc. if he didn't agree with the 9/11 commission report, he wouldn't cite it as a basis of his argument. i'm satisfied with the 9/11 commission report (i have a copy on the bookshelf), not because it's "official," but because of the credibility, the plethora of evidence and sources and testimony from numerous experts, the logic, the reasoning, the exhaustive investigation, the support from people that experienced the attacks firsthand, along with the family members who endorsed it, etc.

but seriously, i asked casek who this "group" of people were that were supposedly "compartmentalized" within the government and pulled off 9/11. i asked him to name names and didn't get an answer.

and i agree that ron paul has shown he is the most rational, logical, reasonable candidate thus far. in fact i like him better than any democrat. but i still am not understanding how you guys came up with the notion that ron paul is a conspiracy theorist, that wants 9/11 re-investigated, and doesn't agree with the 9/11 commission report -- even though he already said he agreed with it.

-they are liars

what ron and guliani talked about proves how they lie.

-the comission report its what they should be sticking to

yet they even disagree with that.

-ron paul is not going to burn himself,like ilotsmybrains said.

ron paul knows more than what he says.

either way,"muslims" dont kill you because God tells them.

any "muslim" who think he should its only a follower of the last century mullahs who are nothing but corrupt,those who pass fatwas of all kinds.

and thats like 0.000001% ,also there is people who agree with that but dont have the balls to do it.

who disagrees with the commission report? certainly not ron paul.

guiliani must've never read the commission report, if he states that he'd never heard that the US's bombing of Iraq throughout the 1990's was part of the motive behind 9/11.

but you're saying ron paul is lying, and that he really thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

what evidence do you have to support this claim that ron paul thinks this?

sorry i didn't answer that, theo. i don't have a name for them. if i knew the name, i'd probably be in jail, dead, or have a great book deal.

ron paul citing "the official report" doesn't mean he believes it, it means that he is citing what people in the higher up call their reasoning. bush not forming a formal investigative committee until more than a year after 9/11, getting rid of important physical evidence, making sure it wasn't an independent organization that investigated, denying witnesses testimony, etc are great reasons to have a formal independent investigation. ron paul is a good man, i feel certain that he would do the victims justice. more so than our current administration...

ron paul isn't a conspiracy theorist, theo. there are many who say he is, but he's not.

i can name many people from many major networks, papers, etc that would claim he is.

here's one example.

edit: i want to make thsi clear, theo. ron paul doesn't claim that 9/11 was an inside job, he just wants further independent investigation.

what he has cited is false flag operations. he's aware that our country as well as many around the world have used this tactic (the gulf of tonkin is an example that dr. paul is aware of)

one thing i noticed about dr. paul is that when someone asks him a question he looks them in the eye and answers.

to me, that is the sign of a real man. something else, he always smiles at the people, no matter how pressing the question is.

it's genuine.

i agree. he's genuine.

but if your theory is that he's a conspiracy theorist, that thinks 9/11 was an inside job, then you should say he isn't genuine. that he's a liar (like juanfuentes said).

i don't knwo for sure, but i think juan made a mistake there.

he'll be back and either correct it or not.

no, he's not a conspiracy theorist (dr. paul).

let's get back on track for a sec.

Giuliani's Business Ties Could Be a Political Liability

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,272201,00.html

sorry i didn't answer that, theo. i don't have a name for them. if i knew the name, i'd probably be in jail, dead, or have a great book deal.

ron paul citing "the official report" doesn't mean he believes it, it means that he is citing what people in the higher up call their reasoning. bush not forming a formal investigative committee until more than a year after 9/11, getting rid of important physical evidence, making sure it wasn't an independent organization that investigated, denying witnesses testimony, etc are great reasons to have a formal independent investigation. ron paul is a good man, i feel certain that he would do the victims justice. more so than our current administration...

ron paul isn't a conspiracy theorist, theo. there are many who say he is, but he's not.

i can name many people from many major networks, papers, etc that would claim he is.

here's one example.

edit: i want to make thsi clear, theo. ron paul doesn't claim that 9/11 was an inside job, he just wants further independent investigation.

what he has cited is false flag operations. he's aware that our country as well as many around the world have used this tactic (the gulf of tonkin is an example that dr. paul is aware of)

gulf of tonkin didn't involve any deaths. and it certainly didn't involve the slaughter of thousands of innocent civilians. it's a bleek comparison.

gulf of tonkin was a sketchy incident -- navy personell say there was an incident, but it was trumped-up/exaggerated by the Johnson administration to make a case for war. from what i've read from objective sources, there were two seperate incidences. the first one for the most part is confirmed -- two north vietnamese small boats involved, they said there was a quick exchange -- from five-inch guns on the us destroyer and small machine-gun fire from the torpedo boats. but nothing worthy of starting a war over. the second incident was out of paranoia -- u.s. ships firing at unseen radar areas of perceived incoming attacks, which the captains of both destroyers said there may have never been any danger in the first place

but it wasn't a "conspiracy" that was all planned out with the navy involved. they were minor incidences that Washington over-exaggerated to make their case to put US troops in vietnam.

"official" means absolutely nothing if you feel that particular document or compilation is untrue, biased, slanted, etc. if he didn't agree with the 9/11 commission report, he wouldn't cite it as a basis of his argument. i'm satisfied with the 9/11 commission report (i have a copy on the bookshelf), not because it's "official," but because of the credibility, the plethora of evidence and sources and testimony from numerous experts, the logic, the reasoning, the exhaustive investigation, the support from people that experienced the attacks firsthand, along with the family members who endorsed it, etc.

but seriously, i asked casek who this "group" of people were that were supposedly "compartmentalized" within the government and pulled off 9/11. i asked him to name names and didn't get an answer.

and i agree that ron paul has shown he is the most rational, logical, reasonable candidate thus far. in fact i like him better than any democrat. but i still am not understanding how you guys came up with the notion that ron paul is a conspiracy theorist, that wants 9/11 re-investigated, and doesn't agree with the 9/11 commission report -- even though he already said he agreed with it.

I never said Ron Paul was a conspiracy theorist. Hell I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist. I don't like the label, it's a label that is used to make people seem like crackpots, nut jobs. Think about it, ever since you were a kid people on the T.V. in news papers, all "conspiracy theorists" are fucking "crazy".

I'm not saying Ron Paul believes that George Bush knocked down the Towers, he might, he might not. Regardless to this tho, he realizes what is going on, and he wants to take measures against it, and when I say what's going on, I mean with our borders, North American Union, the push for the New World Order.

I don't know if you realize how crucial this point in time is, if Ron Paul were to start tossing around idea's that are made out to be "conspiracy theories" the small chance he has on representing the Republican party would simply go out of the window. He has to be very careful with how he speaks, how he represents himself, etc and etc.

He even states it in that clip where he asks for Guiliani to apologize. These people are out to make you seem un-American, un-patriotic, just because you question authority, how would you think the media would make this man look if he shouted out things that people say are treasonous.

Also, if I had a list of poeple that I knew were involved, I'd do soemthing with the list, besides share it with you.

no deaths? that started a war that killed 60k of our men.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB132/press20051201.htm

official docs. you got your history from wikipedia. read the real deal at the National Security Archives.

another false flag incident: USS Liberty

http://www.picosearch.com/cgi-bin/ts.pl

more? how about kermit roosevelt in iran?

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB28/index.html

ron paul is alot like pat buchanan. they differ on a handful of issues, but overall, they are on the same page on alot of stuff. foreign policy being one of them that they are on the same page. paul definately believes in less government than buchanan, but if buchanan couldnt get elected after 3 tries, i have my doubts about paul getting elected. however, instead of getting a more religious base, paul is tapping into the younger voting bloc.

that's what i was talking about earlier in the thread. do you see how hannity starts to insult dr. paul and ron leans close to him and hannity quivers and leans back a little? fucking awesome!

neo-cons are scared of real conservatives. very scared.

i didn't see any "leaning" or ron paul trying to physically intimidate hannity. or hannity looking scared.

ron paul is a grown ass man trying to run for president -- trying to physically intimidate people on national television wouldn't be in his interests.

i didn't see any "leaning" or ron paul trying to physically intimidate hannity. or hannity looking scared.

ron paul is a grown ass man trying to run for president -- trying to physically intimidate people on national television wouldn't be in his interests.

no phsycial intimidation, it's when sean starts twisting dr, paul's words about foreign policy and 9/11. dr. paul leans over towards him and grins and patiently explains himself. you can see sean is shaken by dr. paul being so patient and not backing down.

Questions Ron Paul Can Easily Answer That Will Make Other Politicians Squirm

_______

How many times have you voted to raise taxes?

How many times have you voted for an unbalanced budget?

How many times have you voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership?

How many times have you voted to raise congressional pay?

How many times have you taken a government-paid junket?

How many times have you voted to increase the power of the executive branch?

Did you vote for the Patriot Act?

Have you ever voted against regulating the Internet?

Did you vote for the Iraq war?

Do you participate in the lucrative congressional pension program?

I never said Ron Paul was a conspiracy theorist. Hell I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist. I don't like the label, it's a label that is used to make people seem like crackpots, nut jobs. Think about it, ever since you were a kid people on the T.V. in news papers, all "conspiracy theorists" are fucking "crazy".

I'm not saying Ron Paul believes that George Bush knocked down the Towers, he might, he might not. Regardless to this tho, he realizes what is going on, and he wants to take measures against it, and when I say what's going on, I mean with our borders, North American Union, the push for the New World Order.

I don't know if you realize how crucial this point in time is, if Ron Paul were to start tossing around idea's that are made out to be "conspiracy theories" the small chance he has on representing the Republican party would simply go out of the window. He has to be very careful with how he speaks, how he represents himself, etc and etc.

He even states it in that clip where he asks for Guiliani to apologize. These people are out to make you seem un-American, un-patriotic, just because you question authority, how would you think the media would make this man look if he shouted out things that people say are treasonous.

Also, if I had a list of poeple that I knew were involved, I'd do soemthing with the list, besides share it with you.

That's what I'm saying, if you can't name the people supposedly involved, these theories are just that -- theory, and speculation.

I see Casek and others say they have "conclusive proof," but conclusive proof of a crime means at least being able to name the perpatrators involved.

That's what I'm saying, if you can't name the people supposedly involved, these theories are just that -- theory, and speculation.

I see Casek and others say they have "conclusive proof," but conclusive proof of a crime means at least being able to name the perpatrators involved.

CFR

PNAC

NAU