First Republican Debate

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill just say it through here

for me the new world order is, an idea(the project) of one world government carried out by many men who are bankers/invertionists/wealthy families that have been going on for centuries,with goals as them being walking gods in planet earth and have a few slaves(they advance their nwo by deceit and terror).

it is going on as u read this,and has been going on way before u were born.its an idea of human greediness, that idea being a contagious virus which resides in the souls of these people who form the nwo(the group,as people who we call the nwo too,but its because of their idea) and they infect others with their techniques...u can be a person who dont know about the nwo,probably dont even want a nwo in this planet,but by doing what they want u to do u are helping them make their way up,some do more some do less some even fight it the way the can ,its not so black and white, right or wrong, good or bad like u eitheir in it or out of it...

this is a reality,its what they have stated openly,even the good man running for president ron paul has told u about it,the people know about it,its not a myth,its something serious and the sooner we take action the better,its not paranoia but im sorry to tell you that we must not rest until we can take them out,they are just a bunch of gay weak old men,and only their manipulated people affects you.their are easy to defeat,of course we need help from more people,and dont let the number make u run away for a bigger crew as God says,it dont matter the number,the good side at the end always wins,and although i talk about them like this i know we will defeat them,when? thats the problem,im tired of the pain the world goes through because of them, so the sooner the better.

gonna check what u said about the nwo...

yes, the new world order doesn't exist (in your definition of one government having total control), but it exists in the ideal sense, and is being persued. but it was declared in the early 90's after the fall of the soviet union, and basically the US thought it could freely travel the globe unrestricted, bullying nations militarily, economically, and politically. unfortunately the fall of an opposing superpower has caused the US to be a reckless giant, and incidences like september 11th are manifestations of "the chickens coming home to roost." china will most likely be the next superpower to keep the US in check. in the meantime, nationless bands of terrorists are filling the void.

the wolfowitz doctrine was one of the most alarming, neocon imperialist writings i've ever read. fortunately it never became "official," as even other neocons like cheney told him to tone it down. but that was definitely a neocon philosophy based on the new world order.

since you say "not speaking of masons, illuminati, i'm being serious" -- does that imply that all that conspiracy bullshit about masons and the illuminati you guys have been spewing has just been nonsense?

that's what theo said...now, theo check out PNAC.

ok read what u said

its the same thing i said,an idea of globalization and control,just that u dont think they are even close to accomplishing it and that china will regulate the usa because they will be the next superpower.

it seems as u cant realize this because there is not a guy to point the finger at and blame him for it,thats why u asked casek WHO is behing 911 like it was one boss.

u saying the illuminati and freemasons(those are their little symbolis- cult hobby games with phony-to-satanic rituals,more important are their companies,their $$$atan) and making fun of it,its just branches of the same tree,they dont concentrate in one unit,they spread so its harder to catch and it creates confusion.its not bush,usa,israel,wolfowitz its all of them together and more,more u and me dont even know,all of them together aiming at a "nwo" helping eachother.

little by little coming together,some people see it sooner than others,right? if not it would be a creation without a porpuse(perfection its expectation),call it boring if u want ...so these forces of evil(they are "evil",dont think the word evil its olschool like some and rather hear mean or bad) are lessons and tests of life and u will be judged by your maker,so dont worry about them if they are evil, worry about what would God think,remember like he created u and gave u things he can either take them away or give u more(the reward for good is good and the reward for bad is bad)

u can think its for ur own good,marshall law,fema camps,powerful government,yeah,u can set ur mind to think that,but i know u wont live long if u choose to think like that.

haha. i was being sarcastic. i'll be fighting for my country. hope to see you on the frontline, juan. i know it's not your native land, but i also know that you love it enough to fight for all that it was and can be again.