First Republican Debate

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

word. paul is from pittsburg. there is a speech archived at the mises institute where he says he decided to run for congress to spread an economic message. so he looked for a district that might elect him, he originally had tom delay's district in texas. he was elected in '76 i think. after he lost his house seat after a couple terms, he ran from district 14 in texas in 96, and he's been there ever since.

just checked it out on youtube, that dipshit speaker is either a complete idiot or on soemones payroll.

seriously Giuliani is such a sleazy piece of shit he just jumps right in there with his dumb flag waving nationalist rhetoric ready to garner all the support of the stupid american majority by making a few worthless uninformed accusations at the only moral person in the entire room.

over here in aus there was quite a bit on the debate in the news and Ron Paul's name wasn't mentioned once nor was he even shown in the footage

from his wiki......

Keith Rupert Murdoch AC, KCSG (born 11 March 1931) is an Australian-American global media executive and is the controlling shareholder, chairman and managing director of News Corporation, based in New York. Beginning with newspapers, magazines and television stations in his native Australia, Murdoch expanded into British and American media, and in recent years has become a powerful force in satellite television, the film industry, the Internet, and other forms of media.

He is one of the few chief executives of any multinational media corporation who controls the company by reason of his own stake in it, held via a family trust.

while siumltaneously reading the comments on random blogs and watching the debate I found myself wondering what the hell was wrong with all these "conservatives" saying Ron Paul was a liberal that wants to raise taxes? and they say we're smoking weed?: If we're smoking weed I need to try me some of whatever it is they're smoking because it must be some mind altering shit!

seriously just briefly watching the debate footage has made me fucking loathe all the other republican candidates so much. I can't believe that the american public as a whole isn't insulted with how condescending those arseholes are. It's like they've got some stupid buzz-lines that they have ready to work in to any question they get no matter how irrelevant it is, and then the dumbfuck audience is just drooling at the mouth waiting to applaud the stupidest responses possible.

these dudes (with the exception of ron) would get absolutely eaten alive in an australian political debate

the bashing ron paul is getting doesnt surprise me in the least. but i can say one thing, he sure livened up the debates giving these fake ass neo 'conservatives' a dose of what pre ww2 and early post ww2 conservatives believed.

ron paul is the ultimate representative of what all these republicans supposedly stand for. limited government, fiscal conservatism, low taxes, constitutional constructionism etc. its funny as shit to see the real deal on stage laying down truth and constitutionalism for a bunch of assholes who claim to be what ron paul is. and they all hate and attack him.