sketches by "BOM" (no, not that bom, some random toy)

blink927

I gotta set up a piece of plywood in my backyard. Sure beats walking 5 blocks to paint some crippled ass train tunnel filled with toys.

I thought this thread was going to be about Bom5's lost sketches. Lame.

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

close this thread this toy sucks, and thats all he is... a TOY earn your respect build your way up, become a king then maybe youll get your own thread, but not everyone deserves there own thread, earn your respect like everyone else... TOY

BOM 5 got you in the graffiti department, and BomShot got you in the "the other Bom" department in my eyes, fuck if you wanted to be the local dude who writes BOM and you know there's one in every neighborhood fucking everywhere along with the local Zone, the local Daze, the local dude who writes whatever obvious name that's already been made famous by one or several legitimate people, there's nothing wrong with that because there will always be a Daze in every neighborhood in the english speaking world plus some, the average age of these Daze's is gonna be around 11 years old and quit entirely by age 18, hopefully have a rad "The Other Daze" tattoo on your shoulder and go on with life. Putting it on the internet just turns the weak and stupid factor way up, it ceases to become just your dumb life but a public dumb life that the readership feels angry about having their attention brought to it.

Long story short, really think about a different name.

BOM 5 got you in the graffiti department, and BomShot got you in the "the other Bom" department in my eyes, fuck if you wanted to be the local dude who writes BOM and you know there's one in every neighborhood fucking everywhere along with the local Zone, the local Daze, the local dude who writes whatever obvious name that's already been made famous by one or several legitimate people, there's nothing wrong with that because there will always be a Daze in every neighborhood in the english speaking world plus some, the average age of these Daze's is gonna be around 11 years old and quit entirely by age 18, hopefully have a rad "The Other Daze" tattoo on your shoulder and go on with life. Putting it on the internet just turns the weak and stupid factor way up, it ceases to become just your dumb life but a public dumb life that the readership feels angry about having their attention brought to it.

Long story short, really think about a different hobby.

fixed...

• 2 weeks later...
its not a hobby. i have already been caught and prosecuted for Graff and will not stop, if it was a hobby i would not still be committed to it

you got caught so that somehow justifies you being a retard with an unoriginal name? excellent logic yourre working with there... keep it up.. youre going places.....

@ johnny ballbags

that is the most fucking gay name i have ever heard

and man you really need to shut the fuck up you are just a shit head who needs to get a life.

my screen name is awesome... you suck at life... the end....

are you fucking brain dead. read the fucking post, it says i have been caught but will not stop painting. now thats not a hobby.

and also you should not talk about me "going places" when you spend the majority of your fucking life posting on a graff forum. wake up and move out of your moms basement you have 3215 post holy shit get a life

Re: sketches by "BOM"

where did i bite those letters from. if your gonna accuse me of bitten then back it up with evidence. i don't bite letters i use inspiration from many different artists in my drawing.

SO FUCK YOU.

wiggles

*giggles*

zomgz rhyme tyme??

lol for my soul

!!!!!!

lickysticky the quicker you shut the fuck up the better.

hahaha are you actually trying to threaten me on the internet you fucking dumbass. what are your going to do if i dont shut up. are you going to send me a mean email, i am so fucking scared.

grow a fucking brain dipshit

are you fucking brain dead. read the fucking post, it says i have been caught but will not stop painting. now thats not a hobby.

and also you should not talk about me "going places" when you spend the majority of your fucking life posting on a graff forum. wake up and move out of your moms basement you have 3215 post holy shit get a life

im not going to sit here and argue with a fucking child..... i have prolly been out of my parents house longer than youve been out of your mothers cock pocket......... i have a job that lets me sit on the net and make fun of retards like you.... be jealous....

do yourself a favor and make a new screen name and try not to act like such a little whinny bitch and maybe the rep wont follow you around...... otherwise i wouldnt expect anyone to ease up on you at all....

i know you think your the shit cause you have fucking thousands of posts on this site, and a job that lets you sit on you ass and play your little games on the computer all day. if you work real hard you might one day have 1 million post on this site. then you will really be god, not just think you are. keep up the good work motherfucker.

and if you could do me a favor and crawl back into you mothers cock pocket it would be great because your probably the most annoying person i know. and i havent even met to you. if you can be this annoying on the internet i cant even imagine what its like to meet you in person. holly shit it sounds horrible.

oh.. you got me... my post count means everything to me....

first you cant come up with an original name... and now you are reusing the term "cock pocket"..... way to really strive to be yourself......

/intentionally annoying you with hopes that you will go the fuck away oner.....