shit people told you when the saw you tagg.

julez

just add some comments you got while bombing!!!!!

.....................anyway a couple of days ago i was bombing a bus stop and a group of old dudes were walking by and one of them replied "DAMN THIS KID IS BOMBIN HARD" i was like wtf at first but later it made me feel fucking good because its good to know that some older folks actually support or like THE GREATEST STYLE OF EXPRESSION EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greatest fuckin story ive ever heard thats some awesome shits man, what city was that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one time i was hitting a train,

and this 6,3 body building lookin mo fo grabs a brick and starts after me, hes got this psycho battle cry its like '' whaaaaaaaaa'' hes gettin it too.

im like 235 lbs and 6 ft and only about 15 percent of its muscle so im fucked right?

im also by myself no crew, no help nothing. he says " i see you dick shirt!!" ive got a scarf-ish thing over my face so im not worried about getting reported. i just dont want an ass whooping. i duck under a train a he keeps running i actually slept there,

lesson learnd; steroids are bad

painting a nice straight letter on the back of this buliding facing the railroad REDLINE in DC...this old Monte Carlo comes around the corner and so I haul ass down this 100 or more yard alley and and dip around a corner...the car is hauling ass too and I go up this bridge ove the tracks...the motherfucker is like "hey I just want to talk" FUCK YOU I say and he says "Im going to get your ass you better stop Im a cop" and so I turn around and run the other way he balls out and turns around so Im like fuck it...JUMP off the bridge like 15 ft...and jump the barbwire fence to the tracks...Mind you this is right in fron of the METRO POLICE station and theres a gang of pigs in the parking lot...they dont see me I think...so thank GOD a freight train is coming down the tracks that parallel the METRO line...Its going kind of fast bu I jump on that bitch and roll out...BUT its going into the YARD with all the workers so I bail out smash my head on some rocks and crawl to a bush and hide out...fucking ghetto bird was out and all that shit...so I slept ther fo the night...

painting a nice straight letter on the back of this buliding facing the railroad REDLINE in DC...this old Monte Carlo comes around the corner and so I haul ass down this 100 or more yard alley and and dip around a corner...the car is hauling ass too and I go up this bridge ove the tracks...the motherfucker is like "hey I just want to talk" FUCK YOU I say and he says "Im going to get your ass you better stop Im a cop" and so I turn around and run the other way he balls out and turns around so Im like fuck it...JUMP off the bridge like 15 ft...and jump the barbwire fence to the tracks...Mind you this is right in fron of the METRO POLICE station and theres a gang of pigs in the parking lot...they dont see me I think...so thank GOD a freight train is coming down the tracks that parallel the METRO line...Its going kind of fast bu I jump on that bitch and roll out...BUT its going into the YARD with all the workers so I bail out smash my head on some rocks and crawl to a bush and hide out...fucking ghetto bird was out and all that shit...so I slept ther fo the night...

Didnt they buff the WHOLE Redline?

Me and some of my friends are doing this mural, so it's not like, we were out bombing or any shit, but it's still a decent story. Anyways, we're on this scaffolding that's like 15 feet high, and this drunk guy that lives two houses down from the building we're painting gets out of his car and says 'HEY! YOU! YEAH! PAINT 911! TRAVIS AND ROBYN!' and we had no idea what he was talking about. Later he comes out and he's like 'Stop that fucking painting, you're getting it on my house, and my daughters asthma's acting up!' which makes no sense because his house is like, 100 feet away, and there's a house between us and him. Then he told us to write 911 again, so we did, just so he'd shut up.

Like, an hour later, we paint over it, because it was that part of the mural we were doing, and he comes out and asks why we did that, and my friend was like 'Well, it's our wall, so we're painting what we want...' and he said 'oh, you think that's you're wall!' so he walks up on us, and at this point I'm on the ground, while my friends on the scaffolding. The drunk comes up to me, and I'm just staring at him like 'man, what are you doing?' and he's like 'Don't you fuckin' look at me!' and I was just like 'ok, bud' and like, I'm a small guy, like 5'9, 145 pounds, and this drunks like 5'10 or 5'11, and like, 250 pounds, so I mostly stand no chance against him, so my friend starts climbing down in case I can't handle my shit if this guy starts hitting me. He didn't though, but then he starts telling my friend that he's going to take the scaffolding down while he's still on it. So my friend's like 'man, I'm gonna call the cops if you do that.' So the drunk guy goes home, but my friend called the police anyways (yeah, we seem like pussies, but I'd rather have some drunk asshole go to jail than have scaffolding collapse on me).

Then, the people who own the building we're painting on come out, and he starts yelling at them, and they're just like 'Ok, you're not right, so you should just go back in your house, and leave these kids alone,' so, they go inside, but he's still out there, and I'm still on the ground. The drunk guy comes to the edge of his yard and he yells to me 'Hey, bigshot, come over here!' and I just say 'What do you want?' Because I'm pretty sure he's planning on trying to lay me out if I go over there. He just says again 'Come over here!' So I ask him what he wants, again. Then he comes onto his neighbours property and says 'Come over here!' and I'm just like 'What do you want, man? I'm not coming over there.' So, he calls me a pussy, and tells me to come over to him again, and I'm just like 'Buddy, what do you want?!' and he's just like 'Not you, you're too fuckin' ugly!' and then he walks back to his property.

The cops get there like, 20 minutes later, and the guy gets arrested for threatening to kill the guy that owns the building we're painting. He probably got charged with public drunkeness, and drunk driving too. Because he got in his car and tried driving away at some point before the cops came.

I know everyone hates the cops, but sometimes they're useful.

"Not you, you're too fuckin' ugly!"... awesome.

fat guy with a stick: "how you guys doin?"

me: "oh im - DIP!"

:later that night:

narc: get to the FRONT OF THE FUCKING BUILDING!!

me: haha yeah sure

female cop: "GET TO THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING BEFORE I CUT YOUR FUCKING DICK OFF!"

old lady on the train: (to her husband) "no i think its chalk"

me: "its paint... or ink or something."

old lady:... oh. oh ok. (pauses) will it stain my dress?

me: no i dont think so, this stuff's pretty weak.

Little girl: "mommy how does he do that?"

mother: "i dont know, why dont you ask him?"

me: "ILL FUCKING RAPE YOU BOTH."

me: "oh... and practice. lots of practice."

This happened two years ago... I was on a ledge about 20 ft High, visible from the bridge above me.

Stranger: "YO!"

Me: *silence*

Stranger: "Yo, that shit's crazy. Tag me up!"

Me: "Thanks, what's your name?"

Stranger: "Yo, tag up BLAZE!"

Me: "Ok."

Blaze: "Niggas know! C-WHOOOP!"

And then he flapped his wings and flew away.

i was doin a str8 on a panel truck in chinatown and this asian dude came out and started yelling. As im filling he comes over to look, then leaves, so im like "shit, i hope he isnt calling the cops" so as im about to book, him and his son come out and the kid gives me this hand drawn sticker of a turtle.

then i left.

and thats probably the weirdest thing to ever happen to me.

so we were painting this wall in this nice cut spot right next to this low income housing project, the wall was in this short cut everyone used to go to the bus stop....got a lot of crazy comments on what we was doing. Of course EVERYONE wanted to have us write they name on the wall...but this one junked up crack head comes over and starts mumbling all kinds of shit about how hes the man and how cool the shit we were doing was..the funny part was he was on heroine so every other sentence he starts nodding out....hands would just stop in mid motion and hed freeze, jaw would drop, eyes would close and hed just shut down for a sec...then BAM!!!!! Hed be back at it...guess you had to be there...

The po po once said to me while running at high speed towards me.

YOU FUCKING LITTLE CUNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

It made me leap tall fences in a single bound.

And another time some filth milf says.

WHY DONT YOU PAINT SOME FLOWERS FOR ONCE OR SOMETHING NICE.

I replied why dont you.

fat guy with a stick: "how you guys doin?"

me: "oh im - DIP!"

:later that night:

narc: get to the FRONT OF THE FUCKING BUILDING!!

me: haha yeah sure

female cop: "GET TO THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING BEFORE I CUT YOUR FUCKING DICK OFF!"

old lady on the train: (to her husband) "no i think its chalk"

me: "its paint... or ink or something."

old lady:... oh. oh ok. (pauses) will it stain my dress?

me: no i dont think so, this stuff's pretty weak.

Little girl: "mommy how does he do that?"

mother: "i dont know, why dont you ask him?"

me: "ILL FUCKING RAPE YOU BOTH."

me: "oh... and practice. lots of practice."

sorry for the double post everyone but i fucken loveee the last one i almost pissed my pants

dude "hey your painting that truck! your not supposed to do that shit asshole"

-"i do it all the time"

dude :"o yea you think thats cool?"

-yea

dude "come over here bitch/runs takes a swing"

peaceout 10 blocksprint

haahha this guy is mad cool.:cool: :cool: