shit people told you when the saw you tagg.

julez

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning I was painting a railroad bridge and a rail worker pops up out of nowhere. My ankle is so fucked I just looked at him and said "shit." He tells me its cool, just stay off the tracks. He says that he is just surveying because they're going to tear down the bridge and build a new one. He tells me as a heads up the city and state are gonna be there in 15 minutes. Good lookin' homeslice!!

i just started a throwie and a dude from the 3rd or 4th floor on an apartment building across the street yells "HEY!... write something cool." he came running down the stairs and just as i was walking away, he came out and started to talk to me about graf and how he use to write Windex or some shit like that. only thing that was really memorable

some bum popped out of a bush once right when i was finishing a peice and said "wow kid, you sure do got some talent there i wish i could that kinda stuff." i said back "why dont you then." about i duno 3 months later i went back there and i saw the same guy with some paper and pencils doin some quik throw ups and drinkin beer. hahahaha

some bum popped out of a bush once right when i was finishing a peice and said "wow kid, you sure do got some talent there i wish i could that kinda stuff." i said back "why dont you then." about i duno 3 months later i went back there and i saw the same guy with some paper and pencils doin some quik throw ups and drinkin beer. hahahaha

some bum popped out of a bush once right when i was finishing nutting all over your mom and said "wow kid, you sure do got some talent there i wish i could that kinda stuff." i said back "why dont you then." about i duno 3 months later i went back there and i saw the same guy with with a bunch of his homies runnin trains on da bitch and drinkin beer.hahahahahah

Usually its just "HEY" or "stop"

Ive been chased around the block by hillbillies in pickup trucks, but I kept passing through between buildings where they couldnt dive.

Funniest shit was when I was bombing on King street in Toronto drunk as fuck acting like a ignorant American, and some car pulls up like "hey stop doing that! Thats wrong!" so I start running towards them, spraying paint like "Im not from around here!!!" - they took off real quick. Sissy canuck samaritains...

This one time i hit a tag on a stop sign and this old black dude said "why dont you do that in your own neighborhood" and i was like " i do ,do this in my own neighborhood" and then he said" im calling the police"

then this one time these mormons came out of no where and said your not getting away this time. and they chased me and my friend in there car and they caught up to us and started preaching us mormon bible. then my friend said im jewish and he said "everybody needs jesus"

i just started a throwie and a dude from the 3rd or 4th floor on an apartment building across the street yells "HEY!... write something cool." he came running down the stairs and just as i was walking away, he came out and started to talk to me about graf and how he use to write Windex or some shit like that. only thing that was really memorable

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funniest shit was when I was bombing on King street in Toronto drunk as fuck acting like a ignorant American, and some car pulls up like "hey stop doing that! Thats wrong!" so I start running towards them, spraying paint like "Im not from around here!!!" - they took off real quick. Sissy canuck samaritains...

Funniest shit was when I was bombing this street drunk as fuck acting like a ignorant Canadian, and some car pulls up like ''hey stop doing that! Thats wrong!'' so I start running towards them, spraying paint like ''Im an elitist Canadian!!!!' - they took off real quick. Sissy canuck samaritans...

i asked these guys if i could bomb there bus stop once and they where like yer man thats sickkkk. fucking losers lol.

had a dickhead suburban security guard corner me and my mate next to this bus stop and ask us if we had any "spray cans" , lol i showed him my bad to prove i didnt, with a mop and a flow pen on the floor next to me, beer in hand, hands covered in ink, and the fucking idiot was like oright sorry for bothering you. how dumb can you get.

haha how dumb can YOU get? showing some rent a lame your bag? get the fuck

i would have dip set on that lame or mouthed off and told him fuk off,,,,,

bombing 101

Wateva bro. Wake up from your slumber and then talk to us!

first off, nationalism is a petty and stupid thing in EVERY sense...i mean waht the fuck is so special about what piece of fuckin land you where born on: "omg, you noobs weren't born on this chunk of floating dirt, i am so going to pwn you noobtrons" (snort like a nerd)...fuck nationalism, thats why we have these petty ass wars and thats why palestinians suffer today (zionism=nationalism pretty much)...grow up and give up these ridiculous ideas

second, torn, you need to stop bein all god bless america...i dont think that anyone with class conciousness would ever say that...either youre some rich kid who just does graff cause its cool (not to say that all non poor writers are hoppin on a trend, but just sayin that some god bless america guy is probably not gonna fit into the original definition of graff), or youre some dumbass poor guy that would join the polish "solidarity" party thinking that capitalism is good...:rolleyes: