shit people told you when the saw you tagg.

julez

just add some comments you got while bombing!!!!!

.....................anyway a couple of days ago i was bombing a bus stop and a group of old dudes were walking by and one of them replied "DAMN THIS KID IS BOMBIN HARD" i was like wtf at first but later it made me feel fucking good because its good to know that some older folks actually support or like THE GREATEST STYLE OF EXPRESSION EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got kissed once by a girl who thought it was hot

i got chased my aggy chinese man in berlin fuck knows what he said

i got chased by old man

i got told 'that looks nice' leaving a backjump

i got asked ' do you like vandalism then!'---well obviously i wasnt doing it cos i didnt fuckin like it was i

i got punched in the back of the head by some high school jock, who was then hit in the face with a brick thanks to my buddy who had came back from catching a handstyle on some dumpster, we presumed to stop his ass out "boyz in the hood" style... i dont think you know me potna!

She said ''Can I help you?''. and iv gotten ''hey!, you shouldnt be doing that''. and ''I saw that...''. also ''you better go clean that off, i called the cops.'' this has happened over a long period of time. i often keep my marker in my pocket, and throw up if there few cars and no peds, or any given opportunities.

i asked these guys if i could bomb there bus stop once and they where like yer man thats sickkkk. fucking losers lol.

had a dickhead suburban security guard corner me and my mate next to this bus stop and ask us if we had any "spray cans" , lol i showed him my bad to prove i didnt, with a mop and a flow pen on the floor next to me, beer in hand, hands covered in ink, and the fucking idiot was like oright sorry for bothering you. how dumb can you get.

i got punched in the back of the head by some high school jock, who was then hit in the face with a brick thanks to my buddy who had came back from catching a handstyle on some dumpster, we presumed to stop his ass out "boyz in the hood" style... i dont think you know me potna!

I thought that was Menace II Society potna?

"Hey you fucking dipshits get back here!"

Some Good Samaritan motherfucker chasing us down in a car during some daytime bombing. Never expected an older black man to really give that much of a shit that we were painting on some shitty ass rundown building that already had graff on it. We lost him, but then he sent some random people after us that were sitting on a porch. They were right behind us so i just threw my paint down and booked it. We hid in some guy's auto shop real quick. They came by and asked "Hey did you see two white kids run by here(these guys chasing us on foot were white themselves). They had this(holds up bag of paint).", he told them we went the other way and told us it was our chance to get the fuck out of his shop, lmao. So we book back towards the car. Next thing we know, they were behind us again but this was after a lot of running so eventually we all started walking and they were quite a bit behind us. As we got closer to the car they gave up. We leave, go home.. my dude had work in an hour or so. His grandpa tells him he heard about us on the scanner "two white males wearing hoodies and jeans, one wearing a hat, graffiti/vandalism on _____ Avenue." No cops even checked it out til 30 minutes later. We were long gone then.

Lessons learned:

Some people are big enough assholes to chase you even though its not their property and they're not a cop. I would've stood my ground but at first dude was in a car, and then the people he sent after us were pretty big dudes and looked like they meant business. From now on I think its only chill spots in the daytime =).