Give Me A Good Bear

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Give Me A Good Beer

Flying Dog? Sounds interesting I'll consider that. Also please don't give me anything that is some rare shit that I can't find at the local beverage spot.

Its from colorado I am in CT I find it everywhere except the extremely ghetto joints. You should have no problem!

Flying_dog_logo.jpg

Nah I'm gonna get a case of something , I'm not going to a cornerstore, I'm going to a big beverage type place but I'm not sure if they would carry the more craxy type shit. They have all the Dogfish and Sierra Nevada and all that type of shit though. I actually just deaded a case of Becks on Friday, it was only 20 bucks. Goodshit.

they have some pretty interesting designs seems like a cool company. I found them at a brewfest in boston last year.

http://www.flyingdogales.com/default.asp

I have tried alot of their regular stuff had many many of the sample packs all good even the hefenweizen and I usually dont like that stuff. Their Dogtoberfest was banging too. I gotta get the spring ale. I am not sure if it came out yet.