Juvenile - Welcome 2 Tha Nolia

26SidedCube

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm here to talk about upbeat, enjoyable summertime music made by people who don't feel the need to prove how fucking 'enlightened' or 'clever' they are all the fucking time. Got it?

Jedi Mind Tricks are fucking horrible. Get over it and stop gaying up my thread.

yo this album is fucking fire though.

i'm gonna go download it now on principal.

i remember when ha first came out, i couldnt understand what he said throughout the entire fucking song, and then i listened to it again and said "damn"

yes 400 degrees is definitely a classic album.

and i have to admit, when i first saw that overbite-mouthed, flattop-fade-havin' in-1999 dude(when the flattop fade had already died out in '94), and he had that song called "HA" -- where he said "ha" after every bar, and each bar sounded like unintelligible, undecipherable gibberish -- i said to myself "what the fuck is this shit, and who the fuck is this neanderthal-looking motherfucker." then when he was on BET in an interview and called his style of rapping "off-da-porch-rappin," i was further convinced this was the most ignorant motherfucker to ever disgrace a mic.

but then i heard "back that azz up," among other songs later on, and realized juve has skills. 400 degrees is indeed a classic