Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seeking

hollyhood v.2

today, homeboys fat ass girlfriend mixed ranch dressing and sugar to make some sexy time explosion shit...pretending it was whipped cream.

her name was 'sugar foot'.

she was too fat to fly, so they stuck her on a greyhound from memphis. yikes.

dude made a beer barbecue sauce with a bunch of shit (including beer), heated it over a medium flame and served to the crew. they looked like kids trying to take down robitusen but all agreed it was delicious.

i question their commitment to sparkle motion.

the intro song is the shit, juicy j has that gutter voice when he raps, even when it's some silly shit like that. I've been a three 6 fan for a couple years. They always spit the grimiest, most ignorant shit and then you see their just a bunch of goofy ass niggas...(esp Juice, it's like dr jekle / mr hyde when he's on wax)

I finally caught this on tv. loved it when sugarfoot slapped fat man in the face in bed.

It was really awkward and amazing when they brought the scrippers to the schumahker (sp) interview, dude was obviously momo.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I wish they would stop showing re-runs.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

MTV always does that shit, show like 3 to 4 good episodes then run the hell out of them.

sucks....what ever happend to Rob and Big? That was funny.

MTV always does that shit, show like 3 to 4 good episodes then run the hell out of them.

sucks....what ever happend to Rob and Big? That was funny.

Rob & Big was good it always reminded me of the dude Darkness who books my gigs...

1496382679_l.gif

dude is like 6'6" not as fat but a big dude. Booking shows for a bunch of skinny white boys...intimidates the fuck outta bar owners gets me the big bucks...

I didn't want to say it before, because it's pretty lame.

But my dream about hanging out in Europe with Three 6 Mafia, well..

seeking was with us too.

I felt real nerdy when I woke up.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now