hollyhood v.2

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

today, homeboys fat ass girlfriend mixed ranch dressing and sugar to make some sexy time explosion shit...pretending it was whipped cream.

her name was 'sugar foot'.

she was too fat to fly, so they stuck her on a greyhound from memphis. yikes.

dude made a beer barbecue sauce with a bunch of shit (including beer), heated it over a medium flame and served to the crew. they looked like kids trying to take down robitusen but all agreed it was delicious.

i question their commitment to sparkle motion.

the intro song is the shit, juicy j has that gutter voice when he raps, even when it's some silly shit like that. I've been a three 6 fan for a couple years. They always spit the grimiest, most ignorant shit and then you see their just a bunch of goofy ass niggas...(esp Juice, it's like dr jekle / mr hyde when he's on wax)

Guest R@ndomH3ro

MTV always does that shit, show like 3 to 4 good episodes then run the hell out of them.

sucks....what ever happend to Rob and Big? That was funny.

MTV always does that shit, show like 3 to 4 good episodes then run the hell out of them.

sucks....what ever happend to Rob and Big? That was funny.

Rob & Big was good it always reminded me of the dude Darkness who books my gigs...

1496382679_l.gif

dude is like 6'6" not as fat but a big dude. Booking shows for a bunch of skinny white boys...intimidates the fuck outta bar owners gets me the big bucks...