Things you feel naked with out..

defyoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-Cell phone if I dont have I freak out...(I always think I am going to get called for a show. When ever I dont have it I get a call)

-Wallet

-Keys

-Ipod

When I leave the house I always go out loud Keys wallet phone ipod...I have to check them 3 times as I step out the door before I close the door...

In my car I need to have my kick bag for my kick pedal with my sticks and music in it...

one nextel that my employer provides for me which i use to talk to everyone that doesnt have cingular.... and one cingular that i have a family plan with me, wifey, moms, and my sister which i use to talk to the three previously mentioned individuals and anyone with cingular cuz its free....

Guest R@ndomH3ro
one nextel that my employer provides for me which i use to talk to everyone that doesnt have cingular.... and one cingular that i have a family plan with me, wifey, moms, and my sister which i use to talk to the three previously mentioned individuals and anyone with cingular cuz its free....

Understood...

I know there are a couple more twophoneoners....I wonder what is their excuse.

yo celt, i totally understand the emt thing. Im a first responder and all the emts ex-emts Ive met do the same.

As far as the knife I'd rather the spyderco version althought it costs a handful.

C79BK_L.jpg

The VG-10 patented blunt-tipped blade is a toothy eighty-percent SpyderEdged for aggressively cutting seatbelts and fibrous material. The last inch of the tip we've left PlainEdge for detailed cutting (think sharpening pencils). Perched above the Round Hole, a Cobra Hood positions the thumb directly over the hole for quick blade deployment, then doubles as a leveraging platform for the thumb. The wavy pattern cut from the top of the blade (created by a fireman from Sweden) and along the inside of the handle let you place a piece of rope (between the half-open blade and handle) and scissor the blade shut- especially convenient for cutting rope in-and-around flesh without having to fully open/expose the knife's blade. The FRN handle is a molded wonder of Bi-Directional textured contours and bulges that ergonomically wrap around your palm. In the closed position, squeeze the blade deeper into the handle and a retractable carbide tip protrudes out from the base for breaking glass. Outlined in safety orange on the handle's spine is a shrill and attention-pitched survival whistle. Carries left/right handed, tip-up by means of a tension wire clip.

HAHAHA

I like how you post 6 posts to say your phone isnt pink

masculinity issues Mauler?

No, just I don't like being doubted, that is all.

Plus I really needed to post my shades in there, because I never leave the house without them. It was also to show that I really only carry one phone, as the other one is now dead.:( Got too much water damage to it. Dammit

Guest R@ndomH3ro
111111.jpg

There not tire gauges there extra clips

Oh, the angle you had them at they looked like tire gauges.

Really dude, why do you need two clips? You live in Somalia or something?