Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seeking

i dont know if its the detroit in me, or the white, but....

i like kid rock.

maybe it's just one of those things you need to grow up with to fully appreciate, but dude is honestly fucking talented. he plays every instrument, is a damn good dj, and also a really nice guy (he lives directly next door to my little sisters boyfriend).

i know i wont get any support on this, but whatever. hate on.

recomended downloads*:

3 sheets to the wind

prodigal son*

i am the bullgod

country boy can survive

my oedipus complex*

keep in mind, all of those came out 91-93.

*versions on 'history of rock' are different than originals. similar, but different. try to find the 'polyfuze method' versions.

i actually have really good taste in music, i just also have no shame in admitting that theres some less 'accpetable' stuff that i like as well.

sad to say, but I'm far too superficial to like anything that comes out of his mouth

the bitches in his videos have more talent than him, in their booties

I think the only white rapper I've consistently liked has been Brother Ali.

i like kid rock.

maybe it's just one of those things you need to grow up with to fully appreciate, but dude is honestly fucking talented. he plays every instrument, is a damn good dj, and also a really nice guy (he lives directly next door to my little sisters boyfriend).

i know i wont get any support on this, but whatever. hate on.

recomended downloads*:

3 sheets to the wind

prodigal son*

i am the bullgod

country boy can survive

my oedipus complex*

keep in mind, all of those came out 91-93.

*versions on 'history of rock' are different than originals. similar, but different. try to find the 'polyfuze method' versions.

i am the bullgod is a pretty good song...i can bump some kid rock

He's probably talented but so full of him self/shit that he never quite jumped out the pool...his shit is plain mediocre and annoying if you bother to pay attention to the lyrics.

i know this is gonna be an impossible sell so i wont bother, but dude really is talented. despite his public persona, he's also a really nice guy.

and, the songs i listed up at the top are good. especially when you consider the time they came out in, and the fact that no one else was making music like that.

At The Gates is whats up.

Only With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness, The Red In The Sky Is Ours, and Gardens of Grief, though.

i sort understand your love of kid rock.

when i first really started getting into music as a young lass, i listened to what my sister listened to because she is older. needless to say, she has horrible taste in music. i still cant help liking all the 311 i listened to, or the fact that i know all the words.

my current horrible taste in music:

*i will listen to music like fergie/the black eyed peas and pink even if i dont like it at all initially because i know how those dumb catchy songs work...i eventually will like them and know all the words.

*justin timberlake

*sublime-again, i grew up with them.

meh, just anything on the radio, i guess. i cant help it, i like to sing along and get ma groove on.

and yall are fucking faking. dont act like you guys didnt listen to kid rock. especially all you white boys. dude was at the top of mtv's trl for years and i know you watch mtv!

ps i like some of kid rocks songs. and he does seem like a nice guy. i like that he's getting into more of the country/rock shit even though i havent heard it. it just seems fitting.

...I got your back seeking, I'll say it, Kid Rock is dope!...I grew up on the otherside of the Ambassodor Bridge, I like him more than Bob Seager...

...I can only handle blasting the KR once or twice a month though..........

I think that song I was on about went 'Cowboy baaby' or something.

It was ok, but I have nothing against the guy. It is just a shame he probably caught hepatitus from Pamela Anderson.

I have really hazy memories of this dude handing out demo tapes at local shopping centers back in the early 90's. It's hard to believe the dufus with the 15" flattop is really the same guy that was banging Pamela Anderson and packing arenas a few years ago.

He still calls into Drew and Mike on WRIF pretty regularly and he still seems like a pretty level-headed guy, rock-stardom aside.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now