guys let females do anything

I watched that funnel fart link. It is some guy farting into a funnel that has a tube going into the other guys mouth. Then guy farting shits into the funnel, and the guy lying down makes a mad dash to the bathroom to vomit for the next minute and a half.

Did he really think anything else could happen? I remember on mythbusters or brainiac or some show like that where they tested particles of a toothbrush in another room and the farts people in the house did carried shit particles to the toothbrush. Fuck letting some one purposely fart into your mouth.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna lie if I dont want to do something I dont care if the vagina is incrusted with cubic zirconia's you aint doing it. I am not in highschool anymore and can get something new if I need it...

The link is blocked at my werk...

I put it on a Myspace forum and a chick I know got shitty at me because she was at work and it has pron on it, then I had some other idiot trying to tell me it is what I get off on. What a fucktard!!

When did this NAWT eventuate? I think it is a good idea!!

I was all on that "Fuck bitches, I don't need em" blah blah shit til I met my current girl

It's that kinda sex that is just so mind blowingly, light years ahead of everything else that you've ever had that there's nothing you can do about it, you hafta give in...I'm so weak :(

I was all on that "Fuck bitches, I don't need em" blah blah shit til I met my current girl

It's that kinda sex that is just so mind blowingly, light years ahead of everything else that you've ever had that there's nothing you can do about it, you hafta give in...I'm so weak :(

Yes, but you better hope that she doesn't leave or you will be fucked for a long time.

Believe me on that one.

/yesmissingsomeonefittingabovedescriptionrightnow

Co-signed mauler...minus the missing part...

Ayebee dont get caught up in sex. Don't get in the relationship or catch feelings because of the sex. I did the chick left me for some dude in South Carolina and that shit fucked me up bad. Never let the girl push me around ever she would always just give me whatI wanted. I just got over it she came back up here started talking to me again I went out with her this weekend for lunch...Def. not attracted to her anymore I thought I would be but no dice. I made her pay for her meal. She was confused...

Closure is a beautiful thing...

no you dont

yes they will

dude, what? i would never let anyone fart on my face/in my mouth. if there was a decent sum of money, im talking about 10k atleast i'd consider it but just letting some random bitch fart on my face? only a cat that cant get it any other way would be down for that.

My dude farts in my face all the time.

Not in a sexy way.

And never my mouth.

Because he knows that would be taking a joke one step too far.

I would probably ask someone if I could fart in their mouth.

Then when they said, "yes", I would chastise them for being a sicko.

It would end any chance of me respecting them right then.

you seem like a guy that keeps women in line

and doesnt let em walk all over you

sometimes, i like you.

i am pretty sure you're trying to be witty and sarcastic, but im going to respond anyway -

i dont keep women in line, if women do things i dont like i cut them off, i dont tell them how to act, i just stop being around.

and yeah, i let 1 woman walk all over me when i was younger. this woman made me pretty close to completely jaded when it comes to any type of feelings towards women. yeah, i still like hanging out with them, and i still catch feelings for some of them (in fact i am pretty into one right now) but if they dont have feelings for me or if they just up and leave then i dont trip. there's no reason to, just go on with your every day lives and you'll be good.

unless of course you're one of those idiots that start basing their lives around a woman once she shows you some kind of response, then i understand why you're all depressed and shit... but it's still your fault so stop crying about it.

well, i was being straight-forward.

i'm just basing this on stuff i remember you saying in the past about winning arguments against women and putting them in their place or something along those lines. i don't have a problem with it. i just picture you as a no-nonsense dude who doesn't take any shit from women. no one really wants someone walking all over them. not even those "submissive" males for the most part. that's some roleplay fantasy fetish shit.