My Week (early May edition, featuring two movies, Lou Reed, and a flying Cauliflower)

Harvey Wallbanger

We always have weekend threads, but I never really do anything on the weekends. Everything is too crowded. Weekdays are far more interesting.

Last week, my girlfriend told me to keep tonight clear so we could go on a date. I thought we would be having some dinner and going to see a movie (Tribeca film festival kicks off this week, so there's a lot to see), but it turns out she got tickets for us to go see Lou Reed play tonight at the grand opening of the High Line Lounge. On a scale of one to awesome, this rates somewhere around a billion. Did you guys know that I totally love Lou Reed? I will try to post pics, if I can get any without being thrown out of the place.

Tomorrow, we are going to see some graffiti documentary that's in the Tribeca Film Festival. I'll let you guys know how it rates.

Thursday, we're going to see Spiderman 3 at midnight. We live right up the street from this little independent theater, which I like way better than the giant stadium theaters. They shot some of the movie at this place, so they are getting an advance screening. So far, about 15 of our friends are going, which means that I can completely surround myself with people who will not be talking through the whole fucking movie. Believe me, in Brooklyn, that is a serious luxury. I'm pretty psyched for this.

Also, I have two jobs this week. First, some Japanese production company wants me to create a rig so that they can shoot various vegetables that look like they're flying around Manhattan. Second, I have to furnish some rich guy's Tribeca penthouse and rooftop for a crazy Cinco De Mayo party that he's throwing. It will feature models on a catwalk, open bar, and views of the statue of liberty, the World Trade Center hole, city hall, and the Brooklyn Bridge. Expect a lot of pics from that one.

So what are your plans for the week?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: My Week (early May edition, featuring two movies, Lou Reed, and a flying Cauliflo

Work. School/Work. Work. Chill. Drink. Go nuts trying to get schoolwork done.

monday-LAST DAY OF COLLEGE FOR THE SUMMER!!!

Would rather do what your doing. Japanese people. Models. Flying fruit. Sounds like fun.

Re: My Week (early May edition, featuring two movies, Lou Reed, and a flying Cauliflo

mondays mark teh start of my 3 day work week. after that im free as a bird.

monday:wake, eff, espresso, biscotti, banana, ride, shower, work, eff.

tuesday: wake, eff, espresso, biscotti, banana, ride, shower, work, eff.

wednesday: wake, eff, espresso, biscotti, banana, ride, shower, work, eff.

Thursday:wake, eff, espresso, biscotti, banana, ride, shower, eff, eff, eff, eff, eat, drinks, eff, sleep.

friday: wake, eff, espresso, biscotti, banana, ride, shower, eff, eff, eff, eff, eat, drinks, eff, sleep.

saturday: wake EARLY, T-TOWN BIKE SWAAP BITCHESSS!!!!!!!, party, eff, sleep.

sunday:wake, eff, espresso, biscotti, banana, ride, shower, eff, sopranos, entourage etc...

my life is the shit. somewhere in all that i go shopping a lot and paint graffiti.

its already wednesday

so

today:uni, eat, drive 3 hours, drop off wine, drive 3 hours back, drink, sleep

thursday:uni, eat, pub, club, graffiti?, sleep

friday:sleep in, eat, movie, sex, sleep, sex, club, sex

saturday:see friday - movie

sunday:work, sex, pub, sleep

today- inform the rep from a new website that i am pulling $75k worth of advertising off his network due to poor performance.

tomorrow lunch with different website who'd like to get their hands on the $75k that is now homeless.

I can see lobster or Wagyu beef T bones in my immediate future yum yum.

Friday work work lunch with girlfriend beers, sex, cigarette

weekend - plush wedding in the southern highlands but I can't drink because it's three hours drive away.

sunday graffiti and beers

nice....i plan on catching a baseball game or two...eat less and not die of slepp apnia hopefully?

pretty shitty lifestyle dead broke...and owe hella restitution

yo some kid in my unit just died of that shit like this week.

pretty shitty way to go.

currently trying to get my college work finished and each day i keep checking for a reply to see if this super hot girl wants to meet. Be cool if she did.

Wouldnt mind seeing spiderman 3 at some point but i need my money for the graffiti jam at the weekend. thats something ive been looking forward to for a few weeks.

O yeah and paint at least once sometime.

hurry up friday

This week has been bull shit.

It has been raining on and off for days. I have to catch a train at 5:45pm for work and it's fucking cold, then it gets hot then that shit gets cold again.

fuck this....