omaha,nebraska

senzone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that GFL kid done fucked up wen he went over Deso an Ham that brought him in to a war that he cant win!

o i know!

i found that kid too!

im so pissed i didnt hit him.

his moms just looking at us while im sitting their cussing him out.

fucking prick

once we fuck him up he isnt gonna do those faggot ass attempts at graff

GO HUSKERS!

Farm Land Vandals

farmland? there are 2 major cities in nebraska that are any thing but farm land, lincoln and omaha, omaha is bigger. population wise, were bigger than minneapolis, just for sperspective.

heres what our city looks like:

otownqn6.png

downtowno.jpg

IMG_8928_beforedawn_l.jpg

see, were not bombing freights in a cornfield. its pretty urban out here. im not saying were new york city, but weve got some mass to us.

Farm Land Vandals is a crew.. and the first real crew to come out of Nebraska

dont get it twisted.. They hold pride in being in the middle of no where and at the same time being all nation.

Its far from drama, bullshit, toys, out of towners, all types of jealousy and bullshit standards of graff.. I fucking love it.. nothing but the sounds of spray paint and the occasional cow.

But we can say good bye to all that for people are catching on, and things are starting to get heated.

And yes. Nebraska has actually 3 cities.. Omaha, Lincoln, and Grand Island.

But not much to pride itself on when were talking big cities and shit to do or bomb.

But for a State that has alot of heart and one that is just coming up this is more like a New York, Nebraska. We have a scene that has just started maybe in the year of 2002... and I dont think its going to end any time soon... better or worse.

like the above guy who quotes Mary J Blige... (springfeild)

yeah.. I love it.. we're so far away from his bullshit.

by the way.

I may be full of knowledge on this place. But I assure that I'm in none of these flix.

yes 80% of it is rather toy. But love it or hate it. You'll be on Nebraska's jock later.

So many writers are jumping on the band wagon trying to make there way through to do a fucking whole car.. I say STAY HOME!!!!!!

Farm Land Vandals is a crew.. and the first real crew to come out of Nebraska

dont get it twisted.. They hold pride in being in the middle of no where and at the same time being all nation.

Its far from drama, bullshit, toys, out of towners, all types of jealousy and bullshit standards of graff.. I fucking love it.. nothing but the sounds of spray paint and the occasional cow.

But we can say good bye to all that for people are catching on, and things are starting to get heated.

And yes. Nebraska has actually 3 cities.. Omaha, Lincoln, and Grand Island.

But not much to pride itself on when were talking big cities and shit to do or bomb.

But for a State that has alot of heart and one that is just coming up this is more like a New York, Nebraska. We have a scene that has just started maybe in the year of 2002... and I dont think its going to end any time soon... better or worse.

very good but actuall FLV was the 2nd real crew to comw out of nebraska!!! NME was the first!! good knowledge though!!!!