Bangvan spotted in chuch parking lot

goodtimes105

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the boy. it says he 17 on his myspace

About me:

IM CHRISTIAN AND I GO TO JACKSON.IM IN 8th GRADE.I LOVE LISTENING TO MUSIC.I LIKE TO BREAK THINGS, SKATEBOARD,RIDING DIRT BIKES,AND CHILLIN WITH MY FRIEDNS.I HAVE THE COOLEST FRIENDS EVER ANYONE COULD ASK FOR.IM VERY HARD HEADED.I DO AND SAY THINGS WITHOUT THINKING.WEHN SOME ENCOURAGES ME NOT TO DO SOMETHING I DO IT ANYWAYS.I LIKE TO WALK AROUND STORES UNTIL I GET KICK OUT.I LIKE .MY AIM S/N IS SellY0urKids,IF U WANT TO TALK TO ME.OR CALL MY CELL IF YOU DONT KNOW IT THAN UR PROB DONT KNOW ME.

Who I'd like to meet:

I LIKE TO MEET A GURL WITH A NICE BODY AND A GREAT PERSINALITY,AND WEHN SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS AND SHE GOES FOR IT. HAS TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SMILE ,AND WHEN SHE IS DOWN OR SAD THAT IM THE FIRST PERSON ON HER MIND THINKIN OF TO CHEER HER UP.WEHN ME AND HER ARE TOGETHER WE HOLD HANDS AND CUDDLE UP WHEN WE ARE COLD.AND YOU DONT WANT TO LET GO OF HER .WEHN SHE STAIRS INTO YOUR EYES ,YOU STAIR BACK AT HER .ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS YOU WISH TO HAPPEN AGAIN WITH THE SAME PERSON U LOVE THE MOST.IS COMPLETLY HONEST WITH ME.AND NEVER LIES TO ME ABOUT ANYTHING.SHE KNOWS I WOULDNT CHEAT ON HER NOT IN A MILLION YEARS.AND SHE KNOWS THAT I CARE FOR HER AND I WOULDNT DO ANYTHING TO HURT HER IN ANYWAY.

the boy. it says he 17 on his myspace

...IM VERY HARD HEADED.I DO AND SAY THINGS WITHOUT THINKING.WEHN SOME ENCOURAGES ME NOT TO DO SOMETHING I DO IT ANYWAYS.I LIKE TO WALK AROUND STORES UNTIL I GET KICK OUT.I LIKE .MY AIM S/N IS SellY0urKids....

no wonder he is still in middle school.

so i sent one of the boys friends a myspace message asking him about if his homie was the one caught fucking the teacher and he said it was true....(i sent the boy a message but he didnt respond)....should i link his friend to this thread???

yay or nay?