my mom sends me the best emails

HESHIANDET

Yep! I passed it on...

?attid=0.4&disp=emb&view=att&th=11242ad9d53b7dac

I'm sorry, but after hearing they want

to sing OUR National Anthem in Spanish - enough is enough!

NEVER did they sing it in Italian,

Japanese, Polish, Irish-Celtic, German, Portuguese, Greek, French, or any other language because of immigration.

It was written by Francis Scott Key and should be sung word for word the way it

was written. The news broadcasts

gave a translation that's NOT even close.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but this is

THIS IS MY COUNTRY!

Do YOU - sing MY

National Anthem in YOUR COUNTRY

IN ENGLISH ? ? ?

And, because I make this statement

DOES NOT mean I'm against immigration!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE IN MY COUNTRY.

Welcome to come through like

everyone else has.

Get a sponsor !

Get a place to lay your head !

Get a job !

Live by OUR rules !

Pay YOUR taxes !

And

LEARN THE LANGUAGE

LIKE ALL OTHER IMMIGRANTS HAVE

IN THE PAST!!!

AND PLEASE DON'T DEMAND THAT WE HAND OVER OUR LIFETIME SAVINGS OF SOCIAL SECURITY FUNDS TO YOU

TO MAKE UP FOR ''YOUR'' LOSSES.

If you don't want to forward this

for fear of offending someone, then

YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

When will AMERICAN'S STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???

We've gone so far the other way,

bent over backwards not to

offend anyone.

But it seems no one cares about the AMERICAN

that's being offended!

WAKE UP America!!!

If you agree - pass this on...

if you don't agree - delete it ! ! !

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW.. I am sick of this argument:

America does not have an official language, and unless you are of Native American descent, it is not "your" country.

Although the United States currently has no official language, English has long been the de facto national language. English is spoken by about 82% of the population as a native language and nearly everyone in the United States uses it daily. On May 18, 2006, the Senate voted on an amendment to an immigration reform bill that would declare English the national language of the United States.[2] The immigration reform bill itself, S. 2611, was passed in the Senate on May 25, 2006, and now has to go back to the House of Representatives in conference to make sure amendments are agreed upon.

p.s.: here's my native american relative

http://chiefmcintosh.com/

BTW.. I am sick of this argument:

America does not have an official language, and unless you are of Native American descent, it is not "your" country.

Using that native american argument the same can be said of most of the world

Better yet

Why dont we give the land back to the animals

They were here long before any of us

Even before the first mohican

i heard the national anthem on a spanish radio station a while ago, i normaly hate this whole patriotism shit from whatever country, but this shit was done in song form in reggaeton, shit was fucking wack it made me want to punch browns and side with whitey. but really, who fucking cares, where is it heard besides sporting events and how many people even know all of the words? no one's even going to be singing it in spanish anyways.

man, i am so apathetic when it comes to immigration....i try to stay informed but i just cant say interested in the topic long enough to see the cons of having illegal immigrants in the country. im still in "fuck it, these guys are here to work and they do a bang up job" mode. it seems to me if we are talking about the toll on the american economy we should be looking at outsourcing of jobs to aisa and south american. maybe that just me being rational and correct in my views...i dont know.

man, i am so apathetic when it comes to immigration....i try to stay informed but i just cant say interested in the topic long enough to see the cons of having illegal immigrants in the country. im still in "fuck it, these guys are here to work and they do a bang up job" mode. it seems to me if we are talking about the toll on the american economy we should be looking at outsourcing of jobs to aisa and south american. maybe that just me being rational and correct in my views...i dont know.

do you really want your folks social security to go to people who were not born here and did not work a lifetime for?

of course, i say "your folks" because anyone under 55 is not in the "safe zone" for getting any SS. at all.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060518-114132-2456r.htm

do you really want unlicensed illegal immigrant drivers getting pulled over and let go for the same things you and i would be arrested for?

we are second class citizens in our own country.

i should add something, i feel like i should say this so that people don't get the wrong impression of my views.

the illegals who are coming here are getting instructions/maps, etc from the same people

who set up SPP.gov

it's a con to bankrupt our country just like mexico was bankrupted by their elite.

the illegals are being promised things that can't continue much longer. free meals, free school, free medical care.....it's destroying our country county by county, state by state.

the coffers don't run that deep. 22 million illegals here right now. how many cross the border a day? it won't be long.

I've never seen an unlicensed person get pulled over and get away with it.

County was FULL of pysas on some unlicensed unregistered shit.

And I seen a bus full of Mexicans getting shipped right back to Mexico.

here's why *42

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2007/04/22/BAGADPDGNF18.DTL&type=printable

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20070109-122510-1365r.htm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/27/AR2005092700735.html?nav=rss_nation