i can hear my neighbor having sex.

rental

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My upstairs neighbors sound like this:

The first 5 minutes, one can only hear the bed banging against the wall, then about 30 seconds there's high pitched female voice going "aahh, ahh" and then it stops.

I think I'm using their internets. hope they can't read this.

neighbor #2 going at it last night. i think i heard the girl of our new neighbors that just moved in orgasming. its been warm, so they had all the windows and sliding glass door wide open

next time waltz right in and be like...

299002984_7ae85a5b18.jpg?v=0

me and my girlfriend used to live above a cop who clearly disliked us from the get go. but one day we were in the middle of "it" when theres banging on the door followed by "police open up!". Turns out he thought I was beating her (shes a hell of a screamer) so he made her come out and tell him that we were just fucking. She was all red in the face but then he just said "carry on", smiled and walked away. We had some awkward moments in the hall after that.

On holiday in spain stayin in some apartments, came home drunk as hell, decided to sit on the balcony and have a smoke, cud hear some panting so i looked over and saw a couple having sex on the balcony directionally below, watched them for a min, think they heard me cause they went inside

A friend and I went back to this dudes house after painting, it was a town house, one right next to the other kinda deal, and as we walked down the driveway, you could literally see through the venitian blinds this sweedish (hot) girl and this dude havign sex, the light was on, and you could make shit out super clear. We don't have thick windows here, so you could hear it all too. We stood right below and watched for literally 15 minutes. It was one of the most entertaining experiences of my life, it was about 5 years ago, and the fact we used to see the neighbours and say hi and what not made it ten times better.

When I was younger I was having sex with my girlfriend in my car while parked at some random school we had stopped at. We were just leaving when cops showed up, apparently called by the neighbors. I told the cop I got lost - mind you in a parking lot with only one exit - he looked at my girlfriend all disheveled, smiled, and said goodnight.

i got caught by the cops before..... me and this girl were about to have sex in the car...

we were both pretty much undressed when the cop car hit the corner...he ran both of our names....she had unpaid tickets....he told her to clear them up...then told us if we wanted to do it.....drive south about 6 more miles....to the next county so it wouldnt be his problem.