i can hear my neighbor having sex.

rental

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask for an invite. Tell'em they need someone who can hold a camera...

I got a jamaican dude who lives under me played reggaeton till 12am last night... I am buying car sub woofers and a car battery gonna play some of those basstest drag racing cd's and I am gonna just put the things to the floor shake the whole house if I get pissed....

co-signed

vvv

years back at my old house it seemed like every weekend my neighboor would beat the shit out of his crackhead girlfriend in the middle of the night.

the guy would scream at the top of his lungs all kinds of shit to her. in the morning i would say wassup to him and maybe go ride bikes with his son.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Did she walk around topless?

I knew a stripper chick once...she used to walk around nude all the time, it was hard to carry a conversation with her.

If you have a stripper as a neighbor it is your duty to befriend her so she can come to your place have a couple drinks put on a show for you which will end in sex. Or when you have parties she brings her stripper friends... (you will be getting laid either way)

I used to have this girlfriend that was loud as hell when we would fuck. Sometimes she screamed so loud it made my ears hurt.

That being said, we were going at it pretty late one night/early one morning, and I'm hittin' from behind and she looks back and freaks out on me. Turns out someone was at the window watching. I don't know because I never saw him/her, but I'm pretty sure that it was the neighbor making sure that no one was getting murdered from the way she screams.

Long story short, she ran outside with a knife. I laughed.

-fuse.

Besides, she's a stripper now, so what the fuck should it have mattered to her?

HAHAHA^^^

I got caught by a cop fucking once that shit was scary. I got caught fuckin my girl in my friends car by 5 of my friends. You could hear them outside like "Who the fuck is going at it in Jims car?! Who is that they were trying to see inside. Me and my girl were so drunk just continued laughing since you couldnt see through the steam on the winders...Until my friend came back to his car with the keys. Then it just got more funny...er?

as far as voyeurism goes.....

when i was staying in venezuela the apartment i was in overlooked the next building over..

i was just staring out at the city one day and saw a pretty good looking, fit MILF vaccuming in a bra and thong....so the next morning i looked out the window and saw the MILFs neighbor...a really really really fucking hot early 20's venezuelian chick standing on her balcony wearing a flismy blouse and black boy shorts....she had a nice ass..

as far as ear hustling goes...

we were kicking it at a motel 6...in front of our room...when an older guy and a cute young blonde chick checked in to the room next to us....as they were taking in their luggage..the girl kinda just looked at us and smiled.....about 15 minutes later all we hear is the squeeking of the matress and her moans.....lasted for about half an hour...

another time i was at my boys apartment complex....we walked by someones apartment and they had the window open and we heard some girl getting into the sex...

as for me.......i was fucking this girl i was seeing...and she was really loud....since she lived in an older apartment complex...i told her that her neighbors might hear....and she said that was the point...she wanted them to hear....so i just fucked her harder and got her to moan louder to put on a show for the neighbors.

another time...i was fucking this chick and we were both being kinda loud....when we were done i noticed that even though her blinds were closed, her window was wide open....she felt embarassed, but i was lovin it!...after all....i didnt have to live there.

sometimes i leave my windows and doors oen and fuck my dogs ass really hard and he yells like you broke his foot the neibors called animal control and they came to my house...

fuk.. shit was ugly ... shit all over the floor from the dog trying to get away from me finally i got him into the closet and shut the door and thats when animal control just walked into my house because my dogs was yelling so damn loud./. they walked through my house and they oened the closet door.............. and you dont want to know the rest ... most likley

See thats messed up. I never interupt people fucking like last time I heard it I cant believe i didnt remember this before.

2 weeks ago I go to a party show up wicked late(because cool people never show up on time). Everyone is already drunk there is this big(not fat just tall amazonia style girl) loud all over my friend kev. Kev is a skinny dude. So the night goes on me and my boy Cipo are not as faded as the rest of the crowd we are sitting back watching these kids be retarded. My friend Kev goes up stairs. The girl who owns the house was like theyare fucking in my roomates bed WTF?! So we hear loud as fuck in a deep voice UH UH OH MY GOD YOU ARE FUCKING ME YOU ARE SO FUCKING ME. UH UH UH. I go to my boy Cipo I think that girl is killing kev right now. We go up the stairs it was the girl. Hardcore faking this shit she had to be it was such an odd sound when it comes sex wise. So my boy Cipo who is a musician whips out his MP3 player and starts recording it "I wanna listen to this further to get a chicks opinion on if it was fake. We didnt think it was gonna work since I mean Mp3 recorded quality is so bad. SHIT WAS CRYSTAL CLEAR!!! So we take it hook it up to my car and show the girls roomate. She said she sounds wicked weird when she fucks...

I just emailed my boy and am gonna see if he will send me the MP3 I will upload it on here if he does...

This is the girl def. a smash or trash canidate

929176489_l.jpg

^^SNEAK LOOK ORBZ!!!