O.F.A..6.3.2

oldfashunedalkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why you even on this page dawg?You cant get with us hommie.ask your boy fraze hes been wanting to get in the crew since 1997.We didnt let him in so his bro doe got out.And then they(fraze)kicked off some hater shit with us.Do your homework my little friend.You need to stop talking all that gay shit its starting to make US wonder.

Why you even on this page dawg?You cant get with us hommie.ask your boy fraze hes been wanting to get in the crew since 1997.We didnt let him in so his bro doe got out.And then they(fraze)kicked off some hater shit with us.Do your homework my little friend.You need to stop talking all that gay shit its starting to make US wonder.

bro you been making everyone wonder about you .... what world do you live in that you think being a homosexual is cool? anyways you keep bringin up fraze on some fairytale shit my nigg doe said dont speak on his name fuckboy. :lol: you niggas make me laugh with your used to stories

nigga doe got no love for you thats a fact fuckboy. and im damn sure aint noone hiding from your scrawny ass. and nigga if you gonna talk about shit spell psycological right something you know nothing bout you dumb fuckin wanna be faggit.

haha i like this one "spell psycological right" if I'm not mistaken it is spelled "psychological", now i am not sure because i do not know you personally nor do i have any prior knowledge if you have poor vision or possibly a color deficiency but you know when your typing out a post, quote etc. and a little red squiggly line appears under the word you just typed after you space? Well in fact that line is not appearing simply for a cosmetic effect on the text in fact it is informing you that you have spelled a word incorrectly...just so you know, i do not believe you are entirely concerned with the individuals grammar whom you have been arguing with I'm pretty sure you were just more so concerned with attacking him with any little insult you could conceive of at the time, and one way that people on here attempt to pile on insult is by critique and often times ridiculing the poor use of grammar, but come on if your going to stoop so low as too insult some people's somewhat illiterate way of communication the least you could do is utilize the resource of spell check in the text box

haha i like this one "spell psycological right" if I'm not mistaken it is spelled "psychological", now i am not sure because i do not know you personally nor do i have any prior knowledge if you have poor vision or possibly a color deficiency but you know when your typing out a post, quote etc. and a little red squiggly line appears under the word you just typed after you space? Well in fact that line is not appearing simply for a cosmetic effect on the text in fact it is informing you that you have spelled a word incorrectly...just so you know, i do not believe you are entirely concerned with the individuals grammar whom you have been arguing with I'm pretty sure you were just more so concerned with attacking him with any little insult you could conceive of at the time, and one way that people on here attempt to pile on insult is by critique and often times ridiculing the poor use of grammar, but come on if your going to stoop so low as too insult some people's somewhat illiterate way of communication the least you could do is utilize the resource of spell check in the text box

i could simply care less as to his grammar . my whole point is to prove to all his boys they are riding with a homosexual faggit. anyways as for my spelling ok you got me there. but what do you have to say about your homies sexual encounters with men he has had in the streets or prison. i dont give a fuck if you were in the system when you had these encounters with men. either way you look at your logic you are gay bro. you fucked another man . you are a certified homosexual. im not to concerned with insulting him as im more concerned on letting you all know the truth about your dick loving homosexual friend.

i could simply care less as to his grammar . my whole point is to prove to all his boys they are riding with a homosexual faggit. anyways as for my spelling ok you got me there. but what do you have to say about your homies sexual encounters with men he has had in the streets or prison. i dont give a fuck if you were in the system when you had these encounters with men. either way you look at your logic you are gay bro. you fucked another man . you are a certified homosexual. im not to concerned with insulting him as im more concerned on letting you all know the truth about your dick loving homosexual friend.

haha to be honest with you I'm not speaking for any of my quote "homies" I have no affiliation with this crew or any crew you may be familiar with, considering ofa's widespread membership and exponential national expansion members of ofa rock my city and i'm not even from California and upon viewing their thread i found your incorrect so called grammar "correction" to be quite entertaining so that is why i proceeded to quote it but since you did bring up a question i will answer it in a logical and rational fashion, something you may not be used to considering your some what primitive way of thinking, so let me begin first of all you must take into consideration why it is that you have developed such a profound hatred for homosexuals. Now it is a little hard to analyze your train of thought because i do not personally know what ethnicity you are, if you belong to any type of religion, whether you were raised by two parents or one parent where you were born and so on so this explanation may be a bit generalized but bare with me. First of all this profound hatred you have for homosexuals was not something that you decided on your own it was not an in born characteristic or opinion embedded in your genetic code when you were born you had no opinion on anything because your brain cannot decode that which is relevant to you. In fact you my friend are a victim of culture, now let me explain everything that you do that you value, that you find important, that you consider respectable, and so on has been drilled into you by indoctrination. This is by such environmental factors as your parents, siblings, friends,school,faith, etc. You have no reason to hate homosexuals, but then you must ask yourself why do you hate them? Well let us assume you belong to the Catholic or Christian faith, other then more open minded churches, it is common knowledge that these groups consider being homosexual a sin and that the marriage of two members of the same sex should not be permitted to marry because it goes against Jesus or w/e it may be. Keep in mind though that people who have come to this conclusion believe that there is a man in the sky watching everything you do, and they believe the earth is only thousands of years old and deny the existence of dinosaurs and believe that an individual named or called "God" created everything and was all powerful and all knowing and s on. Really I could go on for ever but the point is that you need to stop being so concerned with this subject of homosexuality there are so many more important things to worry about then where a man puts his penis. I doubt this will make any difference in you ways of reasoning but you should still think about it. Why are you even beefing with OFA you guys should leave all the petty shit in the past stop crying and do your own thing your beef will never be resolved nobody will win it will be an endless cycle of mindless bullshit graffiti should be about fighting the system itself, honestly you guys are all human beings you all need the same things a house clothing food and clean drinking water and you are pissed on constantly by transnational corporations, centralized banks, police, prison systems, government, and so on stop fighting each other and fight the system that has put you in this predicament in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...