small town skate park

FTA

not sure if this is the right spot in the forums for this.... but, none the less, i thought i'd post this up and hope for some feedback... honest feedback... i've been painting for only about six months, so be as brutal as you want... i know i'm a toy, so you ain't gotta tell me how much of one i am...

a skate park near where i live allowed me and two other guys that i run with to do a few pieces. and no, i aint shittin where i sleep... i write somethin totally different when i'm out gettin up...

i did the FTA small bomb, and the 3192 bomb, and also i filled in and shaded the clouds on the salvation piece...

one guy did the sazer piece and the greater part of the salvation piece... the other guy did a piece that i don't have a good picture of..

used krylon and rusto mainly, a few cans of montana for the outlines and special colors.... also, i used an On The Run .6 inch nib marker to do some quickies inside my 3192 piece...

sk8parkgraff4_by_freakychild.jpg

sk8parkgraff5_by_freakychild.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.