Congrats, Australia.

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ahh cricket, the bane of my existence.

I hate living in this country for the simple reason that so many cockheads enjoy this so called sport.

I don't know of many other sports where you can spend an entire day in the sun and not do anything. I think people use it as an excuse to drink.

i'm a terrible australian. i've never watched a full game of cricket in my life. real boring stuff
Fuck yeah, you are a real Australian for not having done so (as am I)!!

Cricket is fucked, I mean who seriously wants to watch a game where they bowl, there is liek 1 to 3 seconds of action (at most) then a commercial break, then we return to watch a guy rub a ball on his nuts for a minute or 2, all the while receiving commentary from a living corpse (as pictured below). I mean who really wants to waste a whole day partaking in such a retarded activity? If it means you are a true Australian to have done so, then fuck, I am as Euro as Guido who moved here last week.

The corpse commentator.

2007020506562001.jpg

And don't even get me started when one of the best players is a overweight smoker, who loves to fuck around on his wife (maybe that isn't a bad thing if you have seen her!). What other sport exists where an overweight smoker can dominate? None, as cricket is, it shouldn't even be considered a sport, and you can take that to the bank!:lol::lol::lol::D:D:mad::mad:

Ahh fuck him, won't he just hurry up and die already?? Or at the very least retire?

Maybe if cricket has some physicality involved with it, we wouldn't have commentators that were as old as some of the 12 apostles still giving shitty insights as to why such and such a bowler gained whatever advantage they did by rubbing a ball up and down their dick prior to stumbling up to the line to throw the ball at someone.

I hate cricket, and drunken Mauler hates cricket even more than sober Mauler. Fuck this shitty sport. I am pretty sure the hatred stems from being a kid and realising a TV show you watch habitually was replaced by a fucked up cricket game.

However thanks to cricket being on tv, I actually left the house and did the things kids do. Maybe cricket loving parents are to blame for setting a bad example to kids, hence the reasons why there are 400lb 8 year olds out there!!

Fuck I am drunk, /rant over.

_40658244_gilchrist.jpg

Gilchrist smacked 149 off 104 balls and ultimately won the game for us

00000001-topimage.jpg

Matthew Hayden was in my opinion player of the series but they gave that to McGrath which I am guessing is because a great champion has retired

56060643.jpg

Ricky Ponting - Captain of Australia and currently the best batsman in the world

lancs_symonds_203_203x152.jpg

Andrew Symonds is my favorite player for Australia, good all-rounder meaning he can bat, bowl and field exceptionally well

55316456.jpg

Shane Warne - Recently retired as the world's best bowler and one of the best leg spin bowlers of all time if not the best he still holds the record for test wickets taken

_40658244_gilchrist.jpg

Gilchrist has hell big ears. I swear he can fly with those things. And is on gay adverts.

00000001-topimage.jpg

Matthew Hayden had a song about him played on Triple J by Adam& Will a couple of years back, based off Outkast's Miss Jackson.

56060643.jpg

Ricky Ponting - Does deodourant ads. Because cricketers stink.

lancs_symonds_203_203x152.jpg

Andrew Symonds was dropped for something a while back. Maybe drugs (selling pot??) I can't remember, but he surely must suck a good dick with lips that big.

55316456.jpg

Shane Warne - Is a fat cunt. Who smokes, and wears Playboy jocks

:lol::lol::lol:

Ahh cricket, the bane of my existence.

I hate living in this country for the simple reason that so many cockheads enjoy this so called sport.

I don't know of many other sports where you can spend an entire day in the sun and not do anything. I think people use it as an excuse to drink.

ahaha come to the states... not only do we have about a thousand different organized sports that are basically an excuse to drink... most people have moved past the excuse stage and just drink incessantly.

hence the innevitable fall of troy.