Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IDOGRAFFITI

Wat up yall

Hey....iam new to dis forum,and to graff......i write NDR,ive been writing since late november......u can see some of my shyt at myspace.com/ndr1

i already write NDR since EARLY november, you gotta change your name or else we battlin' son. one!

-Da ReAl NDR1

what do you get out of it? what made you start?(not bein a smart ass) if you get up, stay up. looks like you got can control, but you could develope those letters more.NDR=?...

what do you get out of it? what made you start?(not bein a smart ass) if you get up, stay up. looks like you got can control, but you could develope those letters more.NDR=?...

Thnx 4 da encouragement......i was always into graff since i was young,but i never really tried to do my own shit until recently....i started playing around with it,and one of my friends was like dat i was pretty good,and he has been doin graff for about 4 years,so i started to really get into graff.

you should delete that now, because you suck and it makes you look like an idiot

First off I didnt come here to be disrespected by nobody,I dont care how much longer u been graffin den me......if ur gonna be a dick,dont write shyt

im so dope i wriet all the time and im doper than you cause i write and its the shit my shit is so dope yall niggas cant step cause im so fly you dont know whats up yall know whatims ayin lllol ayall are faggots im so tifht lol im so tgith at graff.... lol yall suck im tight.... at graff.....

...... lol im tight at graff

Hey....iam new to dis forum,and to graff......i write NDR,ive been writing since late november......u can see some of my shyt at myspace.com/ndr1

:D ..