Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pukey1

an asthsmatic's worst daymare

Guest MR BOJANGLES

forget the quality of your computer skills... your art is more horrible than a person with no fingers trying to type on a keyboard. IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR REAL? look at other posts before you post again.

Guest Graff Jesus

the name PUKE definitely describes the action that i just felt compelled to perform after viewing this horrible display of skill.

like my girl aaliyah said..."dust yourself off and try again"

I wanna write Puke.

674553.jpg

Something quick cause I'm sick of people. Now QUIT writing to be cool. Go back to the football game and getting rejected by your dream girl. Oh and I now want to punch you cause I am in a bad mood.

the other night i was weezing like a fat kid when i was fucking this really loose black girl and she was just laying there like a dead fish cause ive got this baby carrot ass weiner....i was making noises like ehee..ehee..ehee

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

It's

a

penis

Yuck

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep it up bro.... that color scheme is alright..... cause i can tell ya right now 3 out of nine making fun of you arent that good...... I am not trying to say I am the better than anyone but..........

football sucks

Originally posted by deznatori

I wanna write Puke.

http://www3.pbase.com/image/674553.jpg'>

Something quick cause I'm sick of people. Now QUIT writing to be cool. Go back to the football game and getting rejected by your dream girl. Oh and I now want to punch you cause I am in a bad mood.

that looks like it sez pure

Originally posted by deznatori

I wanna write Puke.

http://www3.pbase.com/image/674553.jpg'>

your drawing sucks too.haha:D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this