grasshopper tacos

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Churrascaria Plataforma

221 West Broadway

212-925-6969

Kangaroo, Public

In case you were wondering, marsupial is a lean, tasty meat. The accomplished chef Brad Farmerie cuts his kangaroo in very fine slices, and piles them, with tahini sauce, on a crispy falafel cake. — A.P.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Grasshopper is a good source of protein.

In fact bugs have more protein then beef.

Just watch out for the parasites most bugs carry.

anybody have brain tacos....or toungue tacos?

They actually taste ok, just the way it looks and the name makes it gross...When I had them, they didnt tell me what it was until later..That was the first and last time I had em..

I have a friend that recently went to Mexico, to a lil town not the city..And he said the old folks eat this bug kinda looks like a ladybug, to add spiceness to their food..Its like eatin a Jalapeno or pepper..But them fukers are still alive when they eat them..

Churrascaria Plataforma

221 West Broadway

212-925-6969

Kangaroo, Public

In case you were wondering, marsupial is a lean, tasty meat. The accomplished chef Brad Farmerie cuts his kangaroo in very fine slices, and piles them, with tahini sauce, on a crispy falafel cake. — A.P.

I ate a kangaroo burger the other day. its was fully eshays

They actually taste ok, just the way it looks and the name makes it gross...When I had them, they didnt tell me what it was until later..That was the first and last time I had em..

I have a friend that recently went to Mexico, to a lil town not the city..And he said the old folks eat this bug kinda looks like a ladybug, to add spiceness to their food..Its like eatin a Jalapeno or pepper..But them fukers are still alive when they eat them..

yeah....id rather eat brain and tongue over cow balls any day....i cant believe people eat them "rocky mountain oysters"......but brain can be good....except the texture is different.....its alot softer than beef...

as for escargo (my car go, 160, swiftly).......i would try it once...but i highly doubt id like it....

some of that french food is weird....like steak tartare...where they eat raw ground beef with an egg on it....

71474422_fa4ebab31d.jpg

i almost ate a moth yesterday in the dust storm.

i think liver is pretty weird, that shits horrible though.

in colombia we have this shit called morsilla, its fucking delicious.

i think white people have it and its called blood pudding but im not sure.

it looky like this

tropicalstar11.jpg

(the black one) its fried pigs blood and rice and other pig stuff..

AREPA PUES

^^when i went to venezuela i had morsilla (blood sausages)....it was okay at first....i ate an entire one.....but the next day i had diarrhea like a mother fucker....i guess my stomach just wasnt used to it.....as for the arepa....that shit was good with some butter!!

Archived