writer's handbook

Jet_is_King

ok, so apparently whe paper chase thread was the wrong place to post shit about a graff book i'm writing? i'm not sure why but the thread got closed. all i'm lookin for is help and contributions. and pix sent to me woill be credited to the name sent to me by who wants it put in i'm lookin for anything any everything ive got a good few things allready , but not anywhere near enough, and i'm lookin for anything from toy(because there will be a toy section) to a sick as fuck wild style piece. handstyles and bombs and everyting else too.

here was my original forum opening statement

"ok so as a select few of you may allready know i'm writing a book. its going to be called the "writers handbook" its going to be like a guide for toys. everything from "take it slow and simple" to pictures of ledgends. handstyles, bombs, throwies, and everything else under the sun. so i'm starting this thread to ask you guys for some help, you see i obviously cant do this entirley by myself. i need pictures. you can message them to me if you'd like. you can e-mail them. (amtgardguy182@sbcglobal.net). if you do send me a picture, along with it send the name or alias you would like the picture credited to. it will apear under the picture and again in the back.

i greatly appreciate all the help i've allready gotten from you guys, and any further help is also greatly appreciated.

--Jet

"

any help would be greatly appreciated

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

good idea marketing wise (you probably shouldnt have shared it), but bad idea from a writers prespective. there shouldnt be a handbook or instruction manual for this shit.

the tradition is that you learn by getting down and making your own way. learning from those that came before you. it cant really work in the pages of a book. the internet has done a pretty good job of comprimising that as it is. dont further that cause. furthermore, soliciting contributions online wont get you anything but sarcastic responses.

just my opinion.

<~~~in before close

<~~~in before close

<~~~in before close

<~~~in before close

<~~~in before close

<~~~in before close

<~~~in before close

<~~~in before close

<~~~in before close

<~~~in before close

<~~~in before close