12OZ CRIBS - ABC/RENTAL/SUPERBOJANGLES FUNKOCITY EDITION

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Nice place boogiehands.

Did that wine book tell you that champange is best consumed within 12 months of the vintage being released? Well that is the case in case you didn't know.

The best wines to keep/cellar are mostly reds, I would also drink whites while they are young too. I'm jealous of your wine rack though.

some people take that as fact but its actually not true. most non-vintage champagnes should be consumed shortly after release. many vintage champagnes can be consumed young but also develop very well in the bottle. i once had a rose from 1964 that was amazing. it tasted like sparkling sherry. It all depends on what you enjoy getting out of a champagne really.

there is my wine tidbit for the day.

Some decent places in here. I guess I underestimated most of you. I thought for sure the majority of 12oz folk lived like that one cat who posted photos of his crib all tagged up and paint splatters on the wall.

Boogie Hands... never, ever apologize for sparse living arrangements. Minimal is a thing of beauty. And I like your shower curtain as well.

1.jpg

the computer nook

2.jpg

part of my shoe game, and basketball.

3.jpg

the living room from the front door

4.jpg

the dining room

5.jpg

looking into the kitchen from the dining room

6.jpg

the bedroom

7.jpg

bedroom from me laying down in the bed. (pars hooked me up on 3 canvases, big fan of his work, the poker one was a custom he did for me, big ups pars!)

8.jpg

closet steez.

9.jpg

two of my fav paintings (owl was my grandma's) "guardian angel" was done by 12oz's truly 181... big ups homie i love that shit!

10.jpg

bathroom, where the dumps take place... double sinks, garden tub steez behind curtain #1

11.jpg

bedroom liquor stash... some henny, crown, parrot bay shit, 2 spares of jack

12.jpg

the fridge, drinking drinking and more drinking, top yellow bottle my girl brought me from italy, im hanging on to it, til i see her again... so she can partake in the consumption.

13.jpg

you know the name!

my two dogs,

the one in the chair doesn't feel well. he's a systemic shunt dog and his kidneys seem to be going.

the younger one feels fine.

there's the grill and the weight bench.

4 important things in my life/house.

hey nice grill..lemme borrow it;]

7.jpg

bedroom from me laying down in the bed. (pars hooked me up on 3 canvases, big fan of his work, the poker one was a custom he did for me, big ups pars!)

I've painted with dude a couple times. Super nice guy. Love his stuff too...

3.jpg

This is something that I still don't understand to this day in my life. Even before I became an interiors snob I never got the huge TV concept. More than that, though... and the reason for the quote, is whay oh why would you put a television in front of a window? I see this all the time. Huge-ass TV smack dab in front of a big window. How does that make sense? I understand that if you put it elsewhere then you've got nowhere to show your love for Tupac but make me understand the TV in front of the window idea. I need to know. Be honest... none of this "Because I don't want my neighbors to see me slangin' rock, drinkin' & smokin' and fuckin' mad bitches up in my crib!" business. There was reasoning behind blocking your window... what up.

I'm not trying to be a dick... you can't be all that bad a persosn if you own paintings by PARS.

3.jpg

This is something that I still don't understand to this day in my life. Even before I became an interiors snob I never got the huge TV concept. More than that, though... and the reason for the quote, is whay oh why would you put a television in front of a window? I see this all the time. Huge-ass TV smack dab in front of a big window. How does that make sense? I understand that if you put it elsewhere then you've got nowhere to show your love for Tupac but make me understand the TV in front of the window idea. I need to know. Be honest... none of this "Because I don't want my neighbors to see me slangin' rock, drinkin' & smokin' and fuckin' mad bitches up in my crib!" business. There was reasoning behind blocking your window... what up.

I'm not trying to be a dick... you can't be all that bad a persosn if you own paintings by PARS.

it's mainly just because of the layout of the living room furniture really. i actually wouldnt mind being able to open up the window to peek out, but the only other wall i could have put my tv would have been the wall to the right of the tv, and in that location, the oversized chair and the two seater couch, wouldn't have fit well (there would be less walking between room then there is now) and the angles they would have had to been at to make any walking room once so ever would have made it sucky for whoever had to sit there and watch a movie and a bad angle...

and that tv is one of the best things ive ever purchased. but a little oversized im sure to some, it is 60 inchers.

however, growing up, we watched a ton of sports on tv, and a TON of movies.

plus all my parents rich friends always had these killer tv setups with huge tvs, and i always wanted one, so it was a little dream of mine come true from my kid days i suppose...

interiors snob....

Ha no doubt about that.

I spy:

rohe- barcelona couch

eames- "rar" rocking chair

not sure about the blue couch or the red shaped arm chair.

My house will have a similar flare. cant wait to get out of college and set up home.