12OZ CRIBS - ABC/RENTAL/SUPERBOJANGLES FUNKOCITY EDITION

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: 12OZ CRIBS - April 2007 edition (aka ABC & rental's new pad edition)

but alas, she is already married. the painting's still mine.

abc = 2

zorba = 0

Have a salad, the painting is waiting for me, green card or not, i'll jump in trough mexico

Greek%20Salad.jpg

this thread has been going so well i decided to contribute (07 resolution - less rudness, more contribution) so i took a few photos last night while my house was clean.

dining.jpg

the dj booth. we keep saying we are getting a kitchen table for the dining room but i dont think its happening. dinner on the couch is better anyway. also, i want to rip that silly ass overhead light out of the ceiling. it looks like something target threw up.

records.jpg

lots of gay hip hop records. i know when some random person comes over and starts geeking out on these its time to kick them out.

kitchen.jpg

kitchen. i never cook here even though im the one with the gas range.

fridge.jpg

again, i dont cook at my house. beer for guests and sparkling water and lime for sober weeknights. there is also some stubbs bbq sauce in there, which, if you havent had, you should.

lroom.jpg

pretty sparse living room. id like to upgrade the couch and put a rug under the table but the amount of late weekend nights that end up at my place tell me it will probably just get fucked up anyway. ill wait until i settle in with my girlfriend.

wine.jpg

wine collection. the only bottles that survive in here are the expensive ones that will taste like shit if you drink them too early. im holding a 2000 chateau plince which should be ready in about 5 to 10 years. also note the champagne...this is mandatory.

bath.jpg

upstairs and to the master bathroom. i love my shower curtain.

broom.jpg

into my bedroom. this is where the magic happens...by magic i mean me snoring and occasionally drooling on my pillow when i have a sexy dream about kat von d. note the bare walls through the house. there is a pile of hand screened show posters just off camera that ive been putting off getting framed for the last 2 years. whatev...

books.jpg

boring vintage paint from not long enough ago to be cool and good books....minus the giant html book anyway. that one is a buzzkill.

wine2.jpg

any finally my "conquests". i usually dont save empty bottles because im over the age of 21 and am not in college but these are all special. 1982 muton rothschild, a zin with art from ralph steadman, 1975 chateau d'yquem, 1999 chateau cantermerle from an awesome home cooked dinner i had with my girl.

and there it is.....im still jealous of jokers house.

I always wondered what your tattoos looked like...

Also we have some of those same Krylons, that are most likely not going to make the trip back to the bay area.

Also a quiet chuckle for the books "HTML" and "Wine for Dummies".

I suppose it would be good if taught you about wine. I like things like that.

I do not enjoy books that tell me what I like and for what reasons though. Ignorance is bliss in situations like that for me.

sneak drinking at work?! I am scared you have a problem...I have some people you need to talk too...

51_thurs.jpg

We're all friends here...

(i had to go to these with my mom and step dad what i was like 10 how white trash is that shit?)

Nice place boogiehands.

Did that wine book tell you that champange is best consumed within 12 months of the vintage being released? Well that is the case in case you didn't know.

The best wines to keep/cellar are mostly reds, I would also drink whites while they are young too. I'm jealous of your wine rack though.