12OZ CRIBS - ABC/RENTAL/SUPERBOJANGLES FUNKOCITY EDITION

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

judging by the interior & the neighbourhood outside, i think this guy can afford some comforts

unless hes one of those rich but enlightened people

how can you judge his neighbourhood when all you can see of it is a tiny bit of the side wall or an adjoing property throught the window?

It's going to cost a lot. Probably double or more than the last place you rented out. I don't live in LA, but I do live in a city. City rent is city rent. That's just how it is.

Of course, based on location this figure could go up or down.

This is just wrong.

No matter where you live there are deals.

Especially if you know people and/or are a local.

I live in Boston (2nd highest cost of living in the nation) and my girl and I split $1000 for a 3 bedroom with basement, backyard, and most everything you could want in an apartment.

And it's in a dope location.

Needless to say, you could easily pay double that.

But $500/month is actually the most I have EVER paid.

Just saying.

It's going to cost a lot. Probably double or more than the last place you rented out. I don't live in LA, but I do live in a city. City rent is city rent. That's just how it is.

Of course, based on location this figure could go up or down.

You can always find deals. I used to have a pretty nice 2 bedroom spot in an ok neighborhood for $500 a month. Then I had an absolute shithole (but in a crazy nice neighborhood) for $650, which was supposed to be a 2 bedroom, but we made a 3.

After that I moved into a 2 floor, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 kitchen, full basement house for $1250, but that was in an absolute fucking warzone of a hood.

My current spot is my favorite...2 big bedrooms, nice kitchen and bathroom, pantry, double living room with french doors, an enclosed porch, and alot of basement storage for $850 in a pretty decent hood

Gently used Gallardo?

or

New House?

4275180243_242c47f461_b.jpg

Real chalk............

Good Christ, did I really just cut a check for that much today?!

(& here I am happy that it was 6k less than I thought it would be.....)

hardwood floors ftw, in general. fuck carpet.

please believe people will get merked for coming in the house with shoes on with a floor like that.

I live with three other people. I scrub those fucking floors like Cinderella, on my hands and knees (they sparkle after that). I keep telling them we should enforce the "shoes off at the door" policy but they always blew me off. One of my roommates was home and actually took part in this lovely chore; he finally agreed to try the shoes off thing. Now if I could just get to the other two...:mad:

I'm not really a big fan of hardwood floors, as I walk around barefoot alot and enjoy the feel of carpet. When my parents had the carpets torn up throughout their house and the wood floors underneath re-finished I wouldn't allow them to do my room. That shit was a war, but I eventually won.

Since then I've lived in 4 apartments, and all have had wood floors in at least some of the rooms, but I usually just put a big area rug in my bedroom and deal with it.

One particularly shitty apartment I lived in had a room with hardwood floors which had been painted blue. It went quite nicely with the puke green kitchen...fuckin Portagees

• 1 month later...