Universal remotes

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Are the traffic lights really controlled by remote?

The logic behind it seems possible?

I remember at night coming up on a traffic light flipping the high beams on and off and it activated the light to change but obviously that doesn't work during the day?

My thoughts were that some traffic dude sitting in some big office plans the lights during business hours and if an emergency vehicle needs a route he plans it by flipping lights?

Anyone?

Are the traffic lights really controlled by remote?

The logic behind it seems possible?

I remember at night coming up on a traffic light flipping the high beams on and off and it activated the light to change but obviously that doesn't work during the day?

this is a seriously good question..."how do traffic lights really work?"

im pretty sure the remote thing is fake....as for the flashing high beams....it does work sometimes....but only at night...i always see people at like 3am doing that when they dont want to wait...

im convinced that there might be a sensor....i remember sitting at a traffic light with my homegirl once and i noticed when it was our turn for the light to turn green it skipped us....so i wanted to test the theory (@2 am).....so i just waited...we were at the traffic light for at least 15 minutes (my homegirl didnt realize cause she was singing the song on my cd and she was drunk)....finally....i said fuck it and inched forward a little bit and as soon as i did that it changed green for us.

Juan remote for my tv I have a playstation for a DVD player do those controllers count? I think not...

I dated this rich girl for a while. She lived at home with her rich parents who had 6 remotes all wrapped in saran wrap. Her dad call them "the button." "PASS ME DA BUTTON"

Fucking retard...

i have a universal remote... but i dont watch tv often enough and i wind up losing my controller alot... so everytime i try to click on the appropriate button for electronical functioning... it de-programs itself and doesnt work.

aside from that i have 3 remotes for my tv alone.