Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
b0nez

how do i track a boxcar?

how do i track a boxcar i paint,

i know its somthing to do with the numbers but im not completely sure. thanks for the help in advance :]

dial the boxcar number into your telephone.. dont forget the area code it was painted in or it wont work

IT SHOWS TAT U R LIEK A TOAL NOOB RITE.

DIS IS LIEK A TOAL GAY THRED N STUF. LIEK PLS KILL UR SELF FAG. LOL.

IT SHOWS TAT U R LIEK A TOAL NOOB RITE.

DIS IS LIEK A TOAL GAY THRED N STUF. LIEK PLS KILL UR SELF FAG. LOL.

goddamn your such a inbred you cant even type right

and thanks.

goddamn your such a inbred you cant even type right

LOL U FAG. I GOT DA CSX PHONE NUMBR SO I CAN TRACK MY SHIT. LOL GUD LUK WIT THE SITE DAT NOOB GAVE U.

PLUS UR FRIEGHTS PROLY SUCK. FAG.

paint a boxcar, get some ferl, shoot up, pass out in the car, when you wake up 3 days later you will know where the car is. this is also knon as trainspotting.

you have just had the secret freight knowledge bestowed upon you. use it wisely my young pattawan!

...you need to get some pocket GPS transponders...you can pick up a handful at sharper image...

email csx and they will send u a decoder, after that u just put what color car it was and it will tell you ex. {big brown one, with a door}

Good one! ^^^^ I like that!

find the car you want to track, wait till it starts to roll, then wherever it stops is where its destination is. You might want a bike because they go pretty fast.

jesus what a bunch of assholes. and i know not to paint over the numbers. hell everyone is new at some point and time,and i did realize i posted this in the wrong place as soon as i did.

jesus what a bunch of assholes. and i know not to paint over the numbers. hell everyone is new at some point and time,and i did realize i posted this in the wrong place as soon as i did.

Lets play nice. Ok you go paint tonight...put your flicks online tomorrow and I will tell you where your car was done and with a small fee I can tell you once a week where your train is parked at. Deal?

Lets play nice. Ok you go paint tonight...put your flicks online tomorrow and I will tell you where your car was done and with a small fee I can tell you once a week where your train is parked at. Deal?

haha im not paying :P