Super Deodorant Thread

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh there is prono and ghost shows on TV, how is that not good?

So, Italians don;t wear anti-persperant. They wear deoderant though. I kind of stay away from the subway in the summer because its hot and stinky, the bus is air conditioned and fun anyways. Sometimes.

YOU WANT AN ORGANIC DEODERANT THEN CUT UP A LIME N RUB IT UNDER YOU ARM N SWEAR YOU SHIT WONT STANK. USED IT AS A LAST RESORT ONCE.

N YO MITCH WHO CARES IF YOU GOT PITTAGE IF YOU GOTTA A LITTLE THERES BOUND TO BE SOMEONE ELSE THAT GOT MORE EVEN SOME FEMALES<-----THATS A FUCKIN TURN OFF!!!

i keep my armpit hairs trimmed short.

the reason is because less hair = less funk, and deodorant lasts longer, and can reach the surface of your pits (where the sweat/bacteria comes from)

theoretically you would say it's best shave it all off, but having no hair in the pits and being a man = ghey

Cosigned on both counts.:lol::lol:

One of my Dad's mates told me he never wore deodorant, as apparently the fumes from pit sweat released pheromones that attracted women. I don't know whether this is true or not, anyone else heard of this??