Super Deodorant Thread

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^true.....

life is like a big hustle.

even when i was in your neck of the woods....everyone was trying to get paid ...

i like l.a. though

I always say..

Everyone.. I mean everyone is a hustler..

People come to L.A. to get paid.. Truth...

i keep my armpit hairs trimmed short.

the reason is because less hair = less funk, and deodorant lasts longer, and can reach the surface of your pits (where the sweat/bacteria comes from)

theoretically you would say it's best shave it all off, but having no hair in the pits and being a man = ghey

<pit trimmer dos,,,,

Obviously. Actually some girl started talking to me about her butt, and about colon cleansing. I guess that isn't that strange, at a health show.

Didn't I drag you to Superior? Did you meet T-bo? You'd remember, he looks JUST LIKE Hagrid from Harry Potter... anyway, out of nowhere and in relation to nothing one day he told me how his wife was all about 'cleansing the system' and before I got to even more than mumblegrumble he said the words 'coffee enema'... I just threw my hands up, shouted "OKAY!" and left my desk.

On the news tip, I talked to 'the boss' tonight and it looks like I'm back in the T-shirt biz come monday.

Oh and, if you send me back the blue shirt I'll trade you for the green shirt (I need a color change)... You know there are only 3 left in the world at this point... there were only 7 to start and I know 4 are destroyed for shure. The pisser is I think my ex still has the royal blue one I printed for her and that was the best color w/ the white ink... and how it accented her tits.

But I think the tit part was just because it was good art, I mean, it probably makes your tits look great too, right?

Yeah Fla is casual this summer, hot like usual, gonna get my DL back in August but I have to have all this monitor shit on my car so I'll probably stick with the motor bike... I saw an 80cc motor the other day, they say it goes 50mph easy and less than $300... plus I sussed a new freight spot earlier today... practically next to the house but I just need some fence cutters (which I have in the garage!)

yeah, somehow all my shirts end up in Rome... except those ones that Blue left in Florence... does Venice really smell like shit?

Actually... you know the joke?

Why's Italia shaped like a boot?

because it's hard to fit that much shit in a sneaker.