POOOOOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISTRACT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you know what bugs me about this the most? sheep are really really stupid animals [i'm around them three times a week, so trust me, fuckers don't know up from down half the time and are prone to running into walls] and standard poodles are known for being extremely intelligent. also, the build of their legs is completey different, they way they walk... fucking sheep have HOOVES! dogs have paws. makes me think people are just plain retarded to buy a sheep instead of a dog.

you know what bugs me about this the most? sheep are really really stupid animals [i'm around them three times a week, so trust me, fuckers don't know up from down half the time and are prone to running into walls] and standard poodles are known for being extremely intelligent. also, the build of their legs is completey different, they way they walk... fucking sheep have HOOVES! dogs have paws. makes me think people are just plain retarded to buy a sheep instead of a dog.

wow. i think you might be on to something.

not to thread jack but this really doesnot deserve its own thread

heres another story from japan. could you imagine this same thing on 12 oz?

we*d all be in some serious shit

Bulletin board supervisor faces charges for not deleting message calling girl 'ugly'

OSAKA -- A company executive who supervised an online bulletin board has been reported to

prosecutors for allegedly failing to delete a message that called a junior high school girl "ugly,"

police said on Friday.

The 26-year-old executive of an Osaka lumber wholesaling firm, whose name is being withheld,

stands accused of abetting defamation of character. Sometime around Aug. 20 last year, a junior

high school girl wrote on a bulletin board that another junior high school girl was "ugly."

The student who was called ugly came to learn about the message in October after a friend

informed her. The girl's mother emailed the provider of the bulletin board and asked them to delete

the comments. The provider told the mother to file a request with the bulletin board's supervisor.

After the supervisor did nothing in response to the mother's request, the mother reported the case

to police. Osaka police investigators managed to identify the supervisor and the girl who wrote the

slanderous message. Police reported the girl to a local child consultation center for defamation of

character.

The supervisor of the bulletin board reportedly deleted the message soon after the mother of the 13-year-old victim talked with police.

"I knew that what was written was slanderous," he said. "But I thought it was not serious enough to

delete immediately."

The two girls involved go to separate junior high schools after attending the same cram school for elementary school students. (Mainichi)

i effing love pits... it sucks tho cause my friend just had to get rid of hers, Spanky, because he pit this other little piece-of-shit dog. spankers was all cuddly and cute... then the little idiot dog tried to bite him and he chopped back and drew blood and shit. =/

yeah i know, this had nothing to do with the poodle shit.

but i agree, the people who thought the sheep [which as i stated earlier, have hooves, and someone else stated, BAAAAA] were dogs [paws with pads and claws, and bark] deserve to have lost their money and not get it back.