the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

humility is the key to progress... drop the ego and listen to everything you hear, even the uneducated opinions. Raw thought is more creative than trainted though.

vade, use bars, and don't be afraid to erase in sketches. On walls it's just an overlap that will be filled in anyways. pm if you want more tips on this subject.

NAtydk.jpg

naytoflash.jpg

Naytonemesis.jpg

fills r nice..work on ur leeters..theyre wack..

haha i meant no harm by my comment....but now that uve said wat u said....wtf are u talking about dude...?!the naytos clearly show great letters structure...

1. no1 asked me...but u posted it...if u want me to post something i will...ur being salty even after ur telling nayto to chill

2.who the fuck is giving u advice is doing it wrong, either that or u are..

3. fuck im going painting tomm...dont mistake my pst count with watever.

PS. props nayto really feeling em...

i simply told esod1 he needed to work on his letters..he askd for crits..i gave him saying he has nice fills but the letters need some work..then u come on and say i need to work on mine..

1.nobody askd u..

2.i kno wat i need to do..i have my own heads to ask for advice..

3.mind ur own fuckin business and get to paintin and doin ur own thing instead of sittin on 12oz all day..u got 6800+ posts..obviously u dnt paint too often..

stop cryin yo, if u got your own ppl to ask for crits, y you here??? just to post n show ppl ur "tryin" to paint? fuck your internet ups yo your trash....freak will TOAST you no problem....

stop cryin yo, if u got your own ppl to ask for crits, y you here??? just to post n show ppl ur "tryin" to paint? fuck your internet ups yo your trash....freak will TOAST you no problem....

SHUT THE FUCK UP!! no one fucking cares why people post their stuff. this thread is made for the soul reason of people improving their work. you fucking called me an asshole a while back and i let that slide, but now you are running at the mouth again over fucking nothing. you hopped on that argument like a fucking leach. just do what everyone else does and let something that doesn't involve you slide.

and kink man that piece can use a lot of work. you fill is ok but at this point in your development that should not be your focus. like me and every one else has said before. simple letter at first. keep it up . i would like to see the next one you paint.

again..

work on r letters son..

dont get bootyhurt wen someone gives u crits..

u askd for crits.. u got..

Nah. I just like to make sure that when some one gives me advice, they know what they're talking about. I respect that you posted your work, but I'd rather get criticism from writers with years+skill. peace

Archived