the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It dont matter whos up more. Both of yall still toy. And im saying this because both of yall post in the toy thread.

Yo criminl, I would make the "L" round. since all the other letters have that bubble feel to them. Knamsayin? Other than that..lookin good.

Hey guys, I just wanted some advice, I realise asking advice in the toy thread might be a little dull of me, but I believe toys will know the answer to my question as well, so I wont clog up other places :rolleyes: . I have a great spot that I want to leave a screaming simp at, but I'm a little tight on cash. Therefore using a fat cap on about an 8 foot wall, how much paint should an outline on 3-4 letters take up?

Thanks.

Thanks for the ethics lesson, but you don't really know the situation.

I always do my best not to go over anyone's stuff. I generally won't even go over toy pieces. They only time I make exceptions is when it follows the natural progression (tag-throw-piece), or for pieces that have been dissed. Some retards left scraps at the spot, so the piece I went over had yellow and brown cocks drawn all over it, so I didn't feel to bad about going over it.

Edit: Which reminds me of a question I had. What do you guys do when you come up on pieces that have been dissed?

The piece that is right next to the one that I went over has some insults on it that were put there by another writer. I don't really know either person so I don't care all that much, but its been riding dissed like that for at least a couple of weeks. Should I cover it up out of respect for the guy that got dissed? or leave it, so he know's what's up?.... The only thing is, its been like that for a couple of weeks. So you would think that if he was going to do anything about it, he would have done it already.

• Like 1

Thanks for the ethics lesson, but you don't really know the situation.

I always do my best not to go over anyone's stuff. I generally won't even go over toy pieces. They only time I make exceptions is when it follows the natural progression (tag-throw-piece), or for pieces that have been dissed. Some retards left scraps at the spot, so the piece I went over had yellow and brown cocks drawn all over it, so I didn't feel to bad about going over it.

Edit: Which reminds me of a question I had. What do you guys do when you come up on pieces that have been dissed?

The piece that is right next to the one that I went over has some insults on it that were put there by another writer. I don't really know either person so I don't care all that much, but its been riding dissed like that for at least a couple of weeks. Should I cover it up out of respect for the guy that got dissed? or leave it, so he know's what's up?.... The only thing is, its been like that for a couple of weeks. So you would think that if he was going to do anything about it, he would have done it already.

stay outta everyone's business dude. why waste your paint on another guy's problem?

vossy - nice fills n techniques...

the last peice is the best there as the outline is consistant..

i like the idea of the 1st but i have outlined a few things that may help...

to start with its on a angle....goin from larger 2 smaller...try keeping it even OR make it larger at the end...not the beginning...

also the inconsistancy with the thickness of ya lettering...try get them consistant and even...

try these and i think ull be rolling alot better!

hope it helps!

afawfawf3.jpg.0e5121fbd28260050a0af1b4301262fb.jpg

idk401 --- its hard to see the top peice...can u re-flick

for the bottom 1...

i dont know what that top bubbly thing is...loose it...cut it off and just end it simply..

in the lower left circle, you have taken the keyline back into the peice...

lower right circle...shines in black? and u should really do a solid section and cut back into it OR just a nice clean line...

006-1.jpg.9dfae05d6109579c6fe195a19348ca45.jpg