the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dics, dies, can't really make my mind because of the light outline, light fill and picture quality.

Ok, it's supposed to say dies, searched the paper thread.

It seems to me like you should paint more. You're pretty decent on paper from what I saw, but that thing you painted is just boo-boo.

DSC01854.jpg

DSC01592.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

DSC01569.jpg

here you go

ok looks like you do put in some work, but want to shed some light on that blob of a monstrosety you posted earlier? I mean white fill with gold outline? and what's going on with the S? and the E? and, well.. all the other letters? No beef, just want to understand here.

i had some leftovers and wanted to paint something, so i painted that shit just to kill some time

Try to watch the consistency of your letters; keep them relatively the same width.

typical, space out your letters evenly. Don't overlap the C that much.

typical, try doing a lower case "e". since it's only 3 letters and the other two are rounded, it looks weird that the E is straight across on top.

thanks for the advice, i'm gonna go repaint it and i'll try to keep everything spaced out evenly but i dunno about changing the E, i'm kinda digging it.. i'll sketch some stuff out though.

agreed. find a new name and do the research. pluss that shit looks alot like his letters. lol

lets see those ocean bombs mayn.

as requested to settle this argument, sry for the shitty flicks....lol they found a body here one year....

SNC00366.jpg

those oceans are prob/ from like 94 or so if i could guess